Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

by Cipax

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well 7 games this morning, 5th hacker in game..

Whats the policy for getting the money back for battle pass because this game is definitely NOT what they advertised!

[Removed by CM]

Message 161 of 245 (772 Views)

★ Novice
What are you saying. You can literally see that the fast left and right movements happens as he takes damage from the storm.
Message 162 of 245 (746 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I encountered my first speed-hacker today :/ feels like pubg2 with all cheaters...

Message 163 of 245 (737 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Pretty sure that guy might just be good. I've seen some pros pull off stuff like that before.
Message 164 of 245 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's bots and than there's cheaters, both normally with 500 kills and 100,000 damage and up. It's only been what a month, going on two months since the game came out. If you are real and are not a cheater than prove it, yet most of them can't. I do gotta admit some are real, but have no skill. They pretty much paid someone to boost them so they can look badass.

Message 165 of 245 (699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i hate those cheaters why they cant be banned emidiently

Message 166 of 245 (651 Views)

★★★ Guide

Someone needs to start an anti cheat company that actually tracks down where you live and sends a group of people to break all your * lol

Message 167 of 245 (649 Views)

★★★★ Novice
yes, so many cheater you know in here, indonesia. i hate it now and forever.
Message 168 of 245 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just meet again someone who use speedhack and guest what they lied to us, they said hardware ban but here we are same name, even from 200 kils to 1k kills. That dude should be reported more than 3 times (all my teammates already report him and maybe his victim do the same) and hey guest what? He still playing with his stupid cheat

Message 169 of 245 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bro it's about hacking. I played my last game with gold vest and purple helmet and the guy shoot me down for  1 sec. He has wall hack and aim bot. He know the position of others players he obviously hacking. I watched the game for the end i always do that before report someone. And yes this report system is a joke i report 10 players and they not respond to me.

Message 170 of 245 (529 Views)