by LiliHuckleberry

Original Post

Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

★ Novice

you were saying?

Message 131 of 245 (670 Views)

★ Guide
Had the most devastating experience today, ended up in a team with a cheater, we landed with crazy speed in like 2 seconds way across the map, he was moving around like 50x faster than normal, when he picked up a weapon, I am talking like 10 seconds from the game start, people starting falling around from his shots he was moving across the map with incredible speed shreding squads like they are afk ..... he knew exactly where every squad was he could reach them in like 5 seconds they did not stand a chance. I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME !!! This is by far the worst money spending for a game, I bought the overpriced apex boxes for random crap for the sake of supporting an awesome game.....
Message 132 of 245 (624 Views)

★ Guide

@Sarrgeras 

Just take a break for a few days! The devs are HWID banning now. That means they can't make a new account after a ban. It should get alot better from here on out!

Message 133 of 245 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/]

i have captured you can download it and share

Message 134 of 245 (609 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've stayed after I'm dead a couple of times to watch the gameplay and by that point the game is basically squads of cheaters fighting each other.   

Message 135 of 245 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Also look at this SOB posting guide for cheating on Youtube.
Link: [CM Edit: Do not post links to cheating tutorials, it's grounds for account actioning. 

Message 136 of 245 (583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Facing too many cheaters for the last couple of weeks in Singapore servers. Played around 10 games today and face cheater in 3 of them. Also getting those chinese  bots as members a lot of time. 

Message 137 of 245 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

aimbot and fast run

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/]

Message 138 of 245 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice

Noooo, its more like Easy Cheat! lol

Message 139 of 245 (524 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the tip bro , but ill pass, this game gonna fall cause of the greed , its their choice to loose players not min. I`m out 

Message 140 of 245 (521 Views)