Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

by VenderAzura

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@odieman1231how about a person whos level 10 has 500 kills and 160000+ damage and like 800 headshots.. that seem legit to you ?

Oh just checked the profile to add only started today about 3 hours ago. 

Message 21 of 245 (3,159 Views)

★ Guide
Not legit at all?
Message 22 of 245 (3,153 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
you guys know its perfectly normal for someone to have high kills and not be a high rank? alot of us only play shooters and actually know how to aim and use recoil . IF you didn't actually see that person play you cannot automatically assume their hacking because they are better than you, I know hackers exist but the game is not riddled with them, that is unlikely .
Message 23 of 245 (3,139 Views)

★★ Novice
There is a lot of cheaters, i have 61 hours playing this game and i has been playing with them like 4 times, every match will have at least one cheater, i has been killed like 3km with a pistol, i espectate each of them and they never miss a long shot with any weapon, anoying, sorry my english
Message 24 of 245 (3,109 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The game is hacked and hacked hard. With 2.5m concurrent players, the law of avgs says there are at least 250k hackers. I'd say its higher. It's definitely worse every day. Which can be expected, kind of the PC gaming status quo.

The game being so popular will cause more hacks to be created, because there is a market for it. This game, just like all the others before it, will lose a massive chunk of the legit player base in the next month, before it dies down some. If it's not dealt with more quickly and aggressively than PUBG or H1. Then this game will go the same route.

The question is why?( Not why the hacking, egos are egos.) But why allow cheaters to crush a huge portion of your population? That's big big money going out the window. It's not the same as PUBG, where Bloehole actually made money on each hackers ban/rebuying of new accounts. So why wouldn't Respawn/EA be more aggressive with stopping this immediately.. before it costs them millions of $$ in potential profit?

Message 25 of 245 (3,070 Views)

★ Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHErHPBduxg&t=4052s

quick youtube of apex legends aimbot brings up several idiots livestreaming their hacks of the game.
Message 26 of 245 (3,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Receipt for fail : client sided shot calculation ( and not server sided ) + F2P game + Battle Royal. Why?

- cheap developers or publisher. It's harder and resources consuming to make  server sided games ( at least the part that calculates movement, aiming, and hit registrations )

- it's f2p and everyone will cheat at some point because they can start over once they are banned. You can create Origin accounts, as many as you please and get the game for free.

- it's BR so you are not loosing any progression if banned ( unlike a mmorpg or Battlefield or CoD or Division, Destiny ). Those who cheat don't give a sXXit about skins or level. They are doing it for various reasons such:

1. frustrated ppl who can't admit others are far better than them. I could go deeper into this but there are psychiatrists articles for that. Standard smile

2. ppl promoting their own cheats

3. groups payed to cheat only too add a bad feedback, name,reputation to a certain game.

But it's EA and it's about gambling after all. This time you are gambling your odds and hope to play some games with no cheaters. And pay with the most valuable commodity in the world, your TIME Standard smile

Message 27 of 245 (3,014 Views)

★★ Novice
then what would you say about a guy that is 23rd lvl and has over a 1300 kills? cause ive seen quite a lot of them
Message 28 of 245 (3,002 Views)

★ Guide

""The question is why?( Not why the hacking, egos are egos.) But why allow cheaters to crush a huge portion of your population?"

Your question assumes that hacking is easy to prevent or dealt with, when it obviously is not, else there wouldn't be tons of hackers in every online game.

Message 29 of 245 (2,990 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Your statement assumes any of these companies are doing 'enough' to combat it. They aren't. Do any of them hardware ban? Barely any. Spoofing IDs or not.. Heavier counter measures and punishments, even threatened, will help deter much more of it.

Message 30 of 245 (2,962 Views)