Original Post

Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

★★★★★ Novice
you mean how they dont work?
Message 11 of 245 (10,892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yup. Love going against the people that are level 15 with "500+ kills" already lmao. Sucks but that's pretty much the way it is with f2p shooters. This game needs a report button and a bug report button asap.

Message 12 of 245 (10,879 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
game is full of cheaters, and the report link is a joke... gg EA xD
Message 13 of 245 (10,857 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I've never played a multi-player game without there being cheaters, it sucks but you can't fully just block them before they play. They have to cheat to be banned In the first place ya know? 

Message 14 of 245 (10,844 Views)

★★★ Novice
not surprise there, in Asia server people found cheater since day1 and it getting worse right now. so many videos from cheaters uploaded on youtube for sell their cheat.

and in some well known cheaters community such as perfect aims and unknown cheats, many cheaters now bragging about how they won this game and get to high rank with their cheat.

i hope our dev will do something about their easy anticheat.....or change to another one before this game meet the same fate like another f2p games that died with this useless anticheat.
Message 15 of 245 (10,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

but not by easy anticheat. as much as i remember this anticheat won't catch nor ban any cheater. it only block some program to run with the game but no do anything beyond that. look at another f2p game that using this anti cheat such as Paladins. these days it have cheaters like a swarm of mosquitoes in the rain forest, both in ranked and casual. 

Message 16 of 245 (10,502 Views)

★★★ Novice

i think the issue is they do not have a good way to report cheaters in the game it is a pain in the butt to report someone.

Message 17 of 245 (10,430 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Easy is a joke program and causing many of the issues the game is having. Their anti cheat strictly prevents the ability to raise the process level in task manager to High or Real Time to allocate more system resources to run the game. When I reached out to them to ask they said they would never remove that function. Raising the priority code in windows to prevent game crashes has literally nothing to do with cheating. Common problem for EVERY RTX GPU owner
Message 18 of 245 (10,428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@zGamefreak wrote:

Yup. Love going against the people that are level 15 with "500+ kills" already lmao. Sucks but that's pretty much the way it is with f2p shooters. This game needs a report button and a bug report button asap.

Let me ask an honest question. 

What is the threshold for you to see a Banner with an amount of kills and an amount of damage for you to say "oh, cheater" without every seeing them play? 

Again, said this several times, I know cheaters exist although I have yet to see one (just my experience). However, how often are good players going to be reported just because they have 275 kills and 76,890 damage on their banner? Not jumping on you specifically but you are like the 15th comment Ive seen about someone seeing an impressive banner and immediately saying "hackssssssss"

To add, there have been several games I see some kick * banner stats and they end up first person eliminated. 

Message 19 of 245 (10,422 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I think his issue isnt so much with the kills/damage it's the level. I've also seen a few level 10-20s with hundreds of kills and it makes me wonder.

To get that kill count with that low of a level means you need to be killing lots of people every match, like 10+ people.

I'm not gonna say the game is full of hackers based on that though. I suck too bad to call hacks.
Message 20 of 245 (10,401 Views)