Re: Cheaters Add" Vote to kick option, real time kicking

by StrangestSpace

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I play in the Oceania servers and cheating problems seems to have improved in the last 4 days or so.  A week ago it was a joke where you had cheaters in every second game.  In the last four days I haven't seen a cheater at all!!!!!  could be just luck but I'm hoping it stays this way. 

How are the other servers? 

Message 21 of 48 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You can check on my channel - ( they asked me to remove the link because they feel cheaters will once they are exposed)  (Singapore server)

This is the only cheaters i caught once i got killed. I going to play later, so if i across with cheaters again, more video to upload and send to  this pathetic EAC heh?

Message 22 of 48 (373 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TissuePaper77You might want to remove the link as it may be construed as breaking the advertising and name and shame rules. 

Message 23 of 48 (353 Views)

★★ Guide

@warslag  and name and shame rules. OKKKKK. Very strict rules in forum but cant control the game ruined with cheaters. Awesome!

Message 24 of 48 (344 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TissuePaper77In fairness to EA cheating is a problem caused and created by the players themselves. EA is only a video game publisher.

I don't think they are even under a legal obligation to provide an anti-cheat in their games. They do it to maintain the health of the games so that people can enjoy them.

If you want to do something positive then you should support the anti-cheat effort by providing reports.

Constantly ranting at EA will get you nowhere. Been there. Done that. And got the tee-shirt.

We all know how tiresome and frustrating cheats are, and how hard it is to keep our cool, but we can still make a positive contribution.

Once you let the negativity overwhelm you it's hard to get out of the habit and be positive again. You just have to take the opportunity to stay positive. It can be difficult though.

Message 25 of 48 (335 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TissuePaper77 wrote:

@warslag  and name and shame rules. OKKKKK. Very strict rules in forum but cant control the game ruined with cheaters. Awesome!

r u new to the Internet? Most games forum will have name and shame rules (PUBG, COD, Fortnite)

Message 26 of 48 (332 Views)

★★ Guide

@warslag Listen, i not blaming the EA for the game situation. I'm posting everything about the situation how bad its ruining the SEA servers. Acknowledging them that EAC and respawn ignoring players frustration and boasting about 500k permenant ban. You have no idea how terrible at SEA servers that everyday ruined with more cheaters. And tell me how many reports i need to send to EAC? Do i look like working for them? I already send almost 200-300 reports between 2 months  and almost same cheater i see again.  And how terrible is that , we take almost 10-15 minutes to upload and send report to EAC while the reporting features literally useless. How come respawn so dumb that came with 'reporting features' btw? And you talking about being positive, do you know me in real life? LOL. I'm writing behalf of every players that facing this cheaters issue, not for myself. 

@Deadc3ll are you that dumb kid to understand my reply?

Message 27 of 48 (320 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TissuePaper77The cheating that you are seeing on your servers is caused by the players. It's desperately frustrating but EA is not the anti-cheat world police. They cannot just wave a magic wand and make it go away. I'm sure that behind the scenes EAC are doing all they can. You'll have to be patient. But if you want someone to blame then blame the people who cheat.

EA is just a publisher that owns development studios. They make and sell games. Luckily they try to stop players cheating. But it's not their primary mission. You cannot blame them for the cheating. We have to all work together to make the situation better and not just put all the responsibility on EA and EAC etc.

Message 28 of 48 (299 Views)

★★ Guide

@warslag You didnt mention anything about respawn lol. I can see from your understanding that EA nothing to do with these issue, just a publisher, i get it. Maybe you can tell this to EA moderators to be active on forum and start reading players complain and able to explain the situation as you did, rather than pasting the typical scripts.

Message 29 of 48 (285 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TissuePaper77 wrote:

@warslag Listen, i not blaming the EA for the game situation. I'm posting everything about the situation how bad its ruining the SEA servers. Acknowledging them that EAC and respawn ignoring players frustration and boasting about 500k permenant ban. You have no idea how terrible at SEA servers that everyday ruined with more cheaters. And tell me how many reports i need to send to EAC? Do i look like working for them? I already send almost 200-300 reports between 2 months  and almost same cheater i see again.  And how terrible is that , we take almost 10-15 minutes to upload and send report to EAC while the reporting features literally useless. How come respawn so dumb that came with 'reporting features' btw? And you talking about being positive, do you know me in real life? LOL. I'm writing behalf of every players that facing this cheaters issue, not for myself. 

@Deadc3ll are you that dumb kid to understand my reply?

I was referring directly to your post about Name & Shame rules , especially this " Very strict rules in forum but cant control the game ruined with cheaters"

Forum rules got nothing to do with cheating in game.

Btw, 200-300 reports doesn't magically clear all cheaters , and it should not take more than 1 min to report a person. Who asks you to upload a video to report cheater ? All it asks for is your account ID "Please authenticate your account to allow us to analyze your log files and provide optimal support."

You make the work tedious for yourself.

SEA is a dark zone of online gaming. It's flooded with cheaters so be mentally prepared for that. It's the region problem.

It happened to PUBG , BF and COD or any shooter game you can think of.

What happen in Apex now is exactly what happened in PUBG and it took 1 year for PUBG to control the cheaters in acceptable level. I expect the same timeline for Apex. Don't expect a 3 months old game to be fair and balance.
Message 30 of 48 (279 Views)