Cheater

by VSOP_Gibbs

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cheater

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

100% headshot, across the map, thrue solid, massive Buildings on Hamada map, 21:42 GMT+1/2.

Another cheater, who still lives on, even if the evidence, videos etc are overwhelming. BAN THIS PLAYER!

May add, with stats of 60+/2 as Rank 12...sure thing….

Message 2 of 4 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheater [rtep]Rtep_PWR

★★★ Expert
@VSOP_Gibbs Hi Man, I'm sure you have the best intentions but on this forum they cannot help you with this.
1. Names are not allowed as above post from TTZ_Dipsy says
2. The mega cheater discussion is closed. EA and dice stating as from now they have / working on a new approach to ban cheaters.
Your post will recieve a lock and an edit. No worries as you have the best intentions, so I also would lead you to the right info:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (528 Views)

All Replies

Reporting a hacker [BFV]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The hacker's name is: [Removed - Admin.]

Time : 1:18am GMT0

Are you ever going to do anything about the goddamn hackers in Battlefield servers of what? People were trying to report him, but cant find him, cause he's set "invisible". This is getting ridiculous!

Message 1 of 4 (494 Views)

Any posts about suspected cheaters you'll need to remove their names or else they'll probably get deleted for name and shame

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 4 (542 Views)

★★★ Expert
@VSOP_Gibbs Hi Man, I'm sure you have the best intentions but on this forum they cannot help you with this.
1. Names are not allowed as above post from TTZ_Dipsy says
2. The mega cheater discussion is closed. EA and dice stating as from now they have / working on a new approach to ban cheaters.
Your post will recieve a lock and an edit. No worries as you have the best intentions, so I also would lead you to the right info:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
Message 4 of 4 (529 Views)