Cheater visit in game just after update ( in hours)

by IGuruDevI

Original Post

Cheater visit in game just after update ( in hours)

★ Guide

I thought it is nice to player two days because cheater will get an update of their hacks in two days. I just dropped in my first match on the dam and look I found a cheater. what a great update. this is the end for apex legend. even I never faced hackers in warface( quit because become pay to win) as I m facing in apex legend. what are you going to protect?  I did not even try your balance update for legend and weapon because cheater killed me in 20 seconds when I just start looting. I will play this game till my season level 110 ( current 102) then I will quit. why I going to waste my time in hacking game. I will play pubg and rainbow 6 sieges. I will return if you provide a fair gaming environment

do not remove video because i hide their names and it is not against name and shame rule

https://youtu.be/0lNp-pzHOEI

Message 1 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: Cheater visit in game just after update ( in hours)

★ Guide

I bet the hacker doesn't even know the game was updated. I also don't think the anti-cheat software is updated with every little "patch" like this from Respawn, so of course their hacks still work, they will work even if they update the anti-cheat, because it's * asf.

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

Re: Cheater visit in game just after update ( in hours)

★★★ Guide

Most of cheaters from my country of course are not living a happy life, they face all sorts of pressure from Chinese society.

Yet cheat sellers caught this psychology of many people.

Also, game devs in my country are encouraging people to spend money to achieve success in a much quicker way.

Game devs in China sell in-game microtransactions for winning.

People love this and devs in China make lots of profit by satisfying the strange yet tiny egos of many people.

There are no rules, everyone pretend to be nice but actually do whatever they could to be " evil "

Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)