hoping that they will have solution to this kind of players

fast walk and aimbot XD

[admin edit]

Message 1 of 7 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheater, drop the mouse and keyboard :(

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @skyline159  @yazaemon 

Thanks for taking the time to report the cheaters! Unfortunately, we're unable to do anything with such cases on our forum and they're breaking our rule about no naming and shaming on AHQ.

Could you please reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team directly and report these players to them? You should use this form to do it.

Thanks again!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (488 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

these guys are cheating live [admin edit]

Message 2 of 7 (539 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @skyline159  @yazaemon 

Thanks for taking the time to report the cheaters! Unfortunately, we're unable to do anything with such cases on our forum and they're breaking our rule about no naming and shaming on AHQ.

Could you please reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team directly and report these players to them? You should use this form to do it.

Thanks again!

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 7 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

"Could you please reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team directly and report these players to them? You should use this form to do it."

Could you please reach the devs and tell them to implement A PROPER REPORTING feature?Reporting ATM is the most clunky thing i ve seen in my life.

Message 4 of 7 (479 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Could you please reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team?

dude your "Easy Anti-Cheat team" is suck, EA hire anti cheat team but amout of cheater we countered 95% every game

drop your so called "Team" and hire new smarter brain

Message 5 of 7 (471 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

How can this 'anti cheat' not even pick up speed hacks?

I can understand it being hard to write a algorithm that detects aim bot but shouldn't it be pretty simple to determine a character is moving around the map faster than they should?

Message 6 of 7 (452 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This. If any character moves above the maximum limit set by the game it's an automatic ban. That's not a hard thing to program into the game. And just in case a weird glitch happens that does push you above the limit the game that earned you a ban should be saved for review by a staff member. Obviously they'd see the glitch and undo the ban. I've ran into three speed hackers today alone and I've been playing for three hours. That's not counting the aimbots I've spectated. I'm not spending a single * cent on this game until they resolve this *. If they want to be lazy and shove their thumbs up their * about it, and let the game die, then it's their loss. 

Message 7 of 7 (429 Views)