Re: Cheater cries boo boo (Dexerto)

by EA_David

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@NitromethaneAP  schrieb:

I honestly understand now why console players are considered the laughing stock of the gaming community...

I am not on console, but OMG, are you done?

Do you want to start a discussion about PC Vs. Console or talk about Apex?!

Stop mixing up things and focus on the topic.

How can anyone be so so so conviced, his favorite streamers are legit and never cheated?!

You just can not be sure! How could you?!

For me the only explanation is, that you cheat or cheated yourself, simply from reading the stuff you wrote here.

Otherwise you would not defend them so much.

Any comments on my questions about makros or scripts? Nah? Thought so..

Message 31 of 40 (498 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@JjumpingJjack  Are you seriously claming that Dizzy is cheating? I think I have enough memes that will last me an entire life just from this thread by now, thank you.

Message 32 of 40 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@NitromethaneAP wrote:

@Wingmannedbro  after watching the montage about Dizzy I seriously just can't take you seriously anymore, sorry and hf with that conspiracy theory - hopefully you´ll one day invest time into actually learning what cheats really look like and how they behave compared to flick aiming with a wrist aim.

You forgot the part that the guy is playing it back on 60hz, while Dizzy was playing on 240hz...

I honestly understand now why console players are considered the laughing stock of the gaming community...

That's funny you say that since it's the hacker community that's considered a bad joke. The problem with you people is that you ask for evidence.

And when it's submitted, you refuse to acknowledge it, even tho you'd report someone who killed you if you spected this, and saw that happen.

You know what wrist flicks don't do? Rapidly sperging out between targets cause they're too close to each other. You also mysteriously make no mention of "pro's" getting busted hacking on tournament PC's or an entire goldmine on Reddit.

But i already know why you're personally offended by hackusations, and literally anything according to you is just "wrist flicks" it's because you're one of them.

That's right, you defend caught and busted hacks and frauds, because you are one. You have an extended history on this forum defending cheating with all manner of strange arguments.

@JjumpingJjack 

Basically anyone who always quick scopes with any gun in situations where that doesn't make sense is a fraud.

Aimbot assistance doesn't activate unless you aim and fire for the most part, it can be configured otherwise, but pretty much nobody does.

This is why they literally always ADS peacekeeper no matter how close enemy is.

Message 33 of 40 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

why did it bring me so much pleasure to watch him whine? And its the money he will loose he is upset about.

Message 34 of 40 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro 

this thread has been a gold mine so far, in showcasing the ignorance of you console players.

The biggest benefit of wrist aiming is that it can do exactly THAT, that you are seeing Dizzy do - in close range you can lock and flick to targets and even juggle targets with an insane speed. You can even see Dizzy doing this when there is NO target - when he is scouting corners & angles, he is showing the same exact patterns - that should give you a clue that he is not "cheating".

"Rapidly sperging out between targets cause they're too close to each other" that's called micro flicking/minor flick zone, something you again have no clue about. This is a technique used in high FPS gaming, to either by fast micro flicks swap between shots on targets or to adjust recoil...Seriously in what cave have you been in the past 10 years?

Looking at his DPI/Sens, 800dpi with 2.5 sens that means that he has a 360 "minor flick zone" (with 110 fov).

The downside to wrist aiming is that it is not as accurate as other techniques , that you also can see (the shots are quite often landing on the body).

"But..But one frame snap my console brain can't handle" the guy is playing it back on 60hz when Dizzy is playing on a 240hz monitor, so that argument is BS.

And if you think this is "crazy" you should see the precision in some of the best arm aiming guys have... I think your brain would explode.

When you don't even know what techniques these people use and how they work, please don't judge what you simply do not understand. I for one can admire the aim Dizzy has, I´m not a beta who can't comprehend that people actually have a better aim than me - Dizzy in this case, someone who can swap from tracking to micro flick in a heartbeat. But then again you are a console player, I dont expect anything else from you. This dude is playing with aim assist that is doing 95% of the work and he is claiming that dizzy is "cheating". Let me guess, the earth is flat in your world?

Message 35 of 40 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

They'll be up for an Oscar this year! Best comedy performance. Or perhaps a Raspberry. Tongue out

Anyway, crocodile tears / drowning in self-pity. Police officer

Message 36 of 40 (371 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NitromethaneAP 

"The biggest benefit of wrist aiming is that it can do exactly THAT, that you are seeing Dizzy do - in close range you can lock and flick to targets and even juggle targets with an insane speed. You can even see Dizzy doing this when there is NO target - when he is scouting corners & angles, he is showing the same exact patterns - that should give you a clue that he is not "cheating"."

Do you even realize you're straight up saying it's aimbotting. I repeat.

"in close range you can lock and flick to targets"

And stop trying to milk this "you console players" angle you're trying to use to discredit hard evidence. We have computers, we've been using them for a long time.

I've likely been gaming on PC when you were a literal baby, who pooped in diapers and puked on your mom.

You're either dishonest, or in breathtaking denial. I'm betting on dishonest. And not surprisingly, you're only doubling down on the clip you think you can defend. Even tho the dizzy video has multitides of examples of Dizzy "wrist flicking" to targets, only to show he's off target in the slow motion, and magically snap to the target the very instant he shoots.

But then that's just something to call "microflicking" even tho events go faster than human reaction speed can handle.

Message 37 of 40 (345 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro 

there is no point in having a discussion with you, since you do not understand anything :P

If you want to continue, come over to the competitive reddit with your braindead input, I´m sure they will have a laugh. But I just can't be bothered explaining basic things to a console player, I tried but your limited knowledge in anything that I explained just shows that you are clueless.

Message 38 of 40 (339 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NitromethaneAP wrote:

@Wingmannedbro 

there is no point in having a discussion with you, since you do not understand anything :P

If you want to continue, come over to the competitive reddit with your braindead input, I´m sure they will have a laugh. But I just can't be bothered explaining basic things to a console player, I tried but your limited knowledge in anything that I explained just shows that you are clueless.

And once again, trying to argue on a platform of your imagined superior understanding of computer technology, which you don't really have, and resulting to petty insults desparately trying to assert yourself as an authority based on absolutely nothing at all.

You've given absolutely no explanation how Dizzy's alleged "micro flicks" happen in time frames faster than humanly possible, or how his magical "flicks" move his crosshairs faster than a human hand could actually move a mouse at low DPI setting in the first place.

And an invite to take this to a reddit?  No thanks, literally the garbage bin of the internet.

Since you're so keen on going to reddit, have fun arguing your insane talking points, and ad hominem debate style with these guys 

And you're COMPLETELY ignoring the video about the scandals of hacking being caught at LAN tournaments. 

Message 39 of 40 (327 Views)

Community Manager

Rag tagg is going to get some good material out of this thread. 

I think it's about time that this thread came to a close, it's not going to go anywhere good.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 40 of 40 (312 Views)