Cheater AIM Lock Name

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

AIM LOCK CHEATER NAME 

Proofs:

Message 1 of 7 (457 Views)

Re: Cheater AIM Lock Name sur3Ny

★★★★ Novice

We understand that encountering a cheater is not fun, but I don't recommend putting the hacker's name. Isn't that against the rules though?

Message 2 of 7 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I understand your frustration but not is it only against the rules to name the cheater by its name here, but also it doesn't help anyone. Imagine evryone would make a video of all the cheaters they encounter and post it here in the forums. That would be a total mess. This forum is not made for player reports, please use the in-game feature to report the player directly to EAC, or go to their website and fill the fomular there.
Message 3 of 7 (435 Views)

★ Guide

Please do not name or shame proven cheaters or provide any evidence of cheaters to EA/Respawn.

If you prove they are cheating they might get banned and we cant have that or the player retention numbers will go down and this game will fail into Fortnites shadow!!

We seriously need to protect and shelter cheaters my dude, show some love for the good of this game!!

The devs want cheaters, don't make them act against the hand that feeds!!!

Message 4 of 7 (426 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @DigitalPainX and welcome to the forums!

Don't forget to report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature and selecting your reason for reporting.

Or you can submit a report to EAC here https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Linking to YouTube videos of players you suspect to be cheating is against the name and shame rules of these forums.

Good luck in Apex!

Message 5 of 7 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Good for you to realize there are cheaters, so far I have encountered more than 1000 cheaters and 1000 spammers. All of those I encountered were still only a small part of the black market chain in China.

Hope this helps you to understand something.

Message 6 of 7 (419 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (376 Views)