Re: Cheat Makers brag about Apex

by VisualfEX

Original Post

Cheat Makers brag about Apex

★ Apprentice

Well it appears that Respawn's extreme naivete is causing serious harm to the gameplay experience as cheats proliferate in the game

I guess we'll see how long it takes them to achieve fortnite level cheat protection

Currently cheat makers are bragging in interviews that Apex is incredibly easy to hack and to avoid detection.

Sad that respawn was apparently unable to forecast this outcome.

Message 1 of 11 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
then don't play.. Me and a few others have. Game got boring after a while anyway and those people with auto aim making it worse most of the time. Like ever other game there is someone there able to kill just about everyone in the map.
Message 2 of 11 (954 Views)

★★ Guide

@Geddon95405 wrote:

Well it appears that Respawn's extreme naivete is causing serious harm to the gameplay experience as cheats proliferate in the game

I guess we'll see how long it takes them to achieve fortnite level cheat protection

Currently cheat makers are bragging in interviews that Apex is incredibly easy to hack and to avoid detection.

But every game is easy to hack though? I mean not to bring down your point but have you ever played PC games before? and Fortnite? lol...That game has quite a few hacks and worse that they're free, so far these have all been private and require payments to even get them. 

I feel that most people that complain about hackers have literally never played a PC game before like ever. I remember back in like early 2000 playing CS 1.6 and diablo 2 and those were still filled with hackers even back then, now a days CSGO is filled with hackers/bots and so is every game. 

The most we can do is wait to see the new system they implement and if they decide to region lock certain areas as to keep it from rolling over across the board. 

What confuses me the most is why hackers want to pay X amount of money per month to hack in a free game, that is truly the most confusing thing I've been thinking about honestly. 

Message 3 of 11 (949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, can't hear you over being headshot by a mozambique from 300 meters away. But I'm sure it amounted to something along the lines of "every game has hackers." That really makes me feel better. EA seems to be taking your words to heart. Thanks.

buy more coins

Message 4 of 11 (941 Views)

★★ Novice
The only advantage to the PS4 is the lack of cheaters.
Message 5 of 11 (934 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Darko, with the greatest of respect; we all are very well versed on the method of "reporting" suspected cheaters in this game.

As I'm sure you will recognise from the endless posts in these forums...The point is; its not enough. Myself, I've reported countless cheating players, I've encountered countless more.

Nothing is changing.

Do you even understand how tedious it is to report a cheater in Apex. To spectate them, record it, alt-tab, upload to youtube, browse to the EAC report page and fill it out.

Sure, it takes a minute or two, not much. But when you come across quite literally hundreds of cheaters a day, reporting a player rapidly turns into an exercise that seems pointless and not worth the time and effort.

Message 7 of 11 (847 Views)

★★★ Guide
"I feel that most people that complain about hackers have literally never played a PC game before like ever. I remember back in like early 2000 playing CS 1.6 and diablo 2 and those were still filled with hackers even back then, now a days CSGO is filled with hackers/bots and so is every game. "

With 1.6 there were private servers that could bann hackers in an instance. Now it's a process and the general feeling is that it's taking forever. Most of people i have reported still have their profile and play the game.

Add that factor to the amount of cheating, that makes a honest player sad and lose hope in the game. And when an honest player lose hope in a game, he wont come back to the game, or the publisher.

I lost hope in EA, Ubisoft, Activision... hell i even lost hope with Bethesda and fallout 76. Ever single major studio seems to be going the wrong way with their games.
Message 8 of 11 (822 Views)

★★ Pro

@VisualfEX wrote:

@Geddon95405 wrote:

But every game is easy to hack though? I mean not to bring down your point but have you ever played PC games before? and Fortnite? lol...That game has quite a few hacks and worse that they're free, so far these have all been private and require payments to even get them. 

I feel that most people that complain about hackers have literally never played a PC game before like ever. I remember back in like early 2000 playing CS 1.6 and diablo 2 and those were still filled with hackers even back then, now a days CSGO is filled with hackers/bots and so is every game. 

The most we can do is wait to see the new system they implement and if they decide to region lock certain areas as to keep it from rolling over across the board. 

What confuses me the most is why hackers want to pay X amount of money per month to hack in a free game, that is truly the most confusing thing I've been thinking about honestly. 

They difference with cs 1.6 was that you could find good admin servers that encouraged fair play and would keep the server clean and balanced.    Nowadays, in 2019,  those guys can't exist because they get ddos'd out of existence and there is nothing to protect them. 

DDOS getting so powerful and unstoppable is really what changed gaming after the mid to late 2000's.

They ddos them if they can't play on their server and ruin matches,  or because criminals want more victims on their own servers.  This is the reality we live in now.  

Back then clan tags use to mean admins on mics and balanced teams.   Nowadays a clan tag just means stacked servers and suspect shots galore.  I believe the badmins got so out of control,  the targeted attacks got so out of control,   its one of the reasons dedicated servers started dying.

And unfortunately alot of game developers still have an archaic mentality that its up to the community to regulate fair play>  When that is no longer the case at all, or even possible.

Message 9 of 11 (776 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It's not bragging - it's lying. If it were so "incredibly easy" to avoid detection... then 355,000 players wouldn't have been banned.

People who make cheats are like second-hand car salesman. They will tell you anything to sell their cheats.

Don't be a fool and get yourself banned because you were tempted by the lies.

Happy gaming!

Message 10 of 11 (760 Views)