Cheat 90% of games, minimum

by -BiA-Pesqez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheat 90% of games, minimum

★★ Pro

Game on pc, EU, is broken. WH and softhacks on so many players that it’s laughable. No other game is even close to be this ridden. Such a shame nothing is done

Message 1 of 18 (1,214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheat 90% of games, minimum

★★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

Game on pc, EU, is broken. WH and softhacks on so many players that it’s laughable. No other game is even close to be this ridden. Such a shame nothing is done

true

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (1,169 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

true

Message 2 of 18 (1,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Ban <name and shame removed by CM> obvious ESP addict. Start cleaning your product... No shame in starting small, one must be the first

Message 3 of 18 (1,102 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Report any cheats you encounter using the in-game report feature. Or alternatively send your reports along with any evidence to EAC using this link.

All reports are gratefully received and treated with the utmost seriousness. Police officer

Message 4 of 18 (1,094 Views)

★ Apprentice

was going to ask if there is really this many people using aimbot?

Message 5 of 18 (1,091 Views)

★ Apprentice
@warslag the in-game report does nothing
Message 6 of 18 (1,087 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@HellsBlackAce wrote:
@warslagthe in-game report does nothing

I understand how you feel, but it has been stated before that players' reports are a valuable asset in tracking down cheats:

"The recently added in-game reporting tool has had a big impact on discovering new cheats, including previously undetectable cheats that are now being found automatically via EAC"

From an update in May.

Also:

"As we’ve said before, the war against cheaters will be ongoing and remains a high priority for us. There will always be work to do, improvements to make, and new things to adapt to. We’d like to thank the players that have been getting involved with helping us squash cheaters over the last week whether it be submitting reports or assisting with the vetting process for suspicious behavior.

If you encounter a cheater you can report them here. If you can please try to capture video proof as well."

From an update in July.

Message 7 of 18 (1,047 Views)

★★ Pro

@warslag I stopped sending in video links a long time ago, these where never opened/checked - I know cause they never got any views. Have heard the same from others who has stopped playing and others on this forum.

No matter how apt and correct your post might be, I call BS on cheaters being an actual high priority in any real meaning of the sentence.

Happy holidays champ, hope it will be a good one. 

Message 8 of 18 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@warslag thanks for making me laugh....good one xD
Message 9 of 18 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@warslag EAC isn't doing anything, the report feature is just theater to make players think they have some recourse

its sad how bad the anti recoil scripting is with some streamers, you'd think that would be enough evidence for EAC, but apparently they are allowed to cheat because they drive interest to APEX and thats money to EA.

Message 10 of 18 (954 Views)