Re: Charge Rifle Rework

by PeterN_UK

Original Post

Charge Rifle Rework

★★ Apprentice

Change how the charge rifle works in Titanfall 2. Make it to where you have to charge it before it fires. Also, make it compatible with turbocharger so its fire rate is faster. (makes sense with the name). And if it's equipped with the hop-up, it will have reduced damage. And maybe make the accuracy a little bit better because you will have to wait before it fires.

Message 1 of 5 (243 Views)

★ Guide

I disagree with the reduced damage when equipped with the Turbocharger. If it's like the single-fire HAVOC, then it'll be very difficult to land shots. That on top of reduced damage for something that'll slightly reduce the charge-up time isn't worth it, imo.

Message 2 of 5 (216 Views)

Champion
@seholm Apex* Basically it's like a faster charging Spartan laser with less damage? People have already complained about the accuracy of charge rifles as some people just melt people from ridiculous distances. I like that you're trying to pitch improvements but I just can't see it happening.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (213 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't know. It was just an idea.

Message 4 of 5 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The amount of charge rilfes and like 200 rounds of sniper ammo I've come across in few mins looting is insane, so it eating 4 rounds per shot isn't a hold back. It makes for damage farming ride.

Still rarely used though. Just one of those guns you wouldn't want as secondary in close combat for faster switch.

Message 5 of 5 (166 Views)