Re: Character limit per team is needed

by Gowron248

Original Post

Character limit per team is needed

★★ Novice

Character limit per team should be a thing. It is hard learning a specific class when you get bombarded by 5 night caps or 5 oaks. As a main of both, I can say that this is too broken.

I would say each character should be there in a maximum of 2. 

Message 1 of 15 (819 Views)

★ Guide
@Biiiirb I'm down for a max of 3 per team, personally. 2 might be a bit too low
Message 2 of 15 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

great idea!

Message 3 of 15 (782 Views)

★ Guide

EA will never go below 4. They want Space Cadet and Acorn Oak to be able to 4 stack.

Message 4 of 15 (755 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If they aren't going to nerf one or both of them, then they need to limit how many of each FOR SURE.

Message 5 of 15 (753 Views)

★★ Novice

Acorn and Oak are different.  You can have max. 2 acorns transform into Oak per team but you can have up to 4 Acorns per team to still have the formation. Same with Cardet.

Message 6 of 15 (678 Views)

★ Guide

No it is not needed, just because you get bombarded by a specific character means there is a character balance issue , which , by the way, is going to be amended in October patch. Character stacking is not the solution to a character balance issue, I don't see how character limit would solve anything than create issues.

For example, removing stacking multiple characters in another game Overwatch, was generally viewed negatively from community, even though there is still arcade mode for it.

Message 7 of 15 (657 Views)

★ Pro

They are going to be nerfed in October. For the character limit, I don't think this should be pushed. Better to give them an advice float, like Overwatch was doing before 2/2/2 system.

Message 8 of 15 (656 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I don’t like the idea.

Message 9 of 15 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Character limiting would create lobby shopping . The buddy system might be another option. When you are in the main menu on public settings invite people to play the game with you. Or perhaps invite friends to share in the struggle we all face until we learn the characters and maps. 🌝

Message 10 of 15 (602 Views)