Character Stuck Looking Up

by EmiDaShogun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Character Stuck Looking Up

★★ Novice

Hello, my character is stuck looking up no matter what game mode I am trying.  The mouse works perfectly fine in the menu, but the moment I am in the game, I am stuck looking directly up.  I've tried messing around with the control settings and I have even reset to defaults on everything but I still am looking directly up.  I have no controllers connected to the PC, so I have no idea what else to do.  Can someone help with this?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (3,265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Character Stuck Looking Up

★★ Novice

Never mind, I fixed it.  I just basically quit the game and initiated the REPAIR tool from the main ORigin menu.  That fixed whatever was wrong.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,679 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Never mind, I fixed it.  I just basically quit the game and initiated the REPAIR tool from the main ORigin menu.  That fixed whatever was wrong.  

Message 2 of 4 (3,680 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for posting, I only saw this now. That's a very odd issue, and the fix for it doesn't really match any reason that I can think of for the issue happening. 

in any case, in the unlikely event of this occurring again this post should be helpful. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (3,240 Views)

★ Novice

I tried the exact same thing before I read this post, then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and then I repaired again after reading this post. I don't know why, but it did not work at all. EA needs to take immediate response to this!

Message 4 of 4 (2,994 Views)