Character Imbalance

by JingleskappaTTV

Original Post

Character Imbalance

★★★ Newbie

A lot of people on this forum have not talked about fire rate for some reason, yes amphora and blast beard are very good but rev is also amazing as you cannot dodge her at all if you are close to mega blast and her mag mines and broken on mega rocket. Plink maybe needs a range buff along with boone getting some sort of damage with zik's vortex. I don't think jayto is bad just underplayed as he is just mid tier. We also need some kind of mechanic to get out of mega blast because sometimes you just bounce 30 times against a wall. For pre season ranked I think we need to take out the ball mode until it gets some improvements because sometimes the ball just goes through players and scores anyway meaning you can get the ball in 10 seconds then toss it across the map. Lastly I hope the ranks get names instead of just 50 numbers as this is poorly balanced and very lazy.

Message 1 of 3 (514 Views)

Re: Character Imbalance

★★★ Newbie

I don't see how those characters are op. The only one that's super op is Topnotch, literally just looks at you and kills you, not to mention his * amount of jetpack fuel. He is so hard to hit.

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)

Re: Character Imbalance

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Top Notch is very easily countered with Kayi due to how her primary projectile functions. Once focused his survivability is rather low.

At the OP, I do agree that a way to get out of Mega Blast would be nice if you're bouncing multiple times. If the enemy player messed up where they hit you from causing you to bounce multiple times, you should eventually get out of the knockback. Or make it possible for teammates to body block, however taking some damage themselves to do so.

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)