Re: Chapter 7 delayed

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Atic Will the road to bf6 come to bf5, bf1, and bf4?
Message 51 of 62 (1,155 Views)

★ Guide
@JaimeBentley Why aren't you asking questions lately?
Message 52 of 62 (1,118 Views)

@JaimeBentley 

You tagged yourself on your last post there so nobody else will get a notification (if they have those turned on), I just started a new job and haven't been able to check the site all that much, users shouldn't tag CM's or other staff unless it's urgent as they are also busy with other stuff, BFV content and interest overall has simmered a bit, and most likely nobody knows the answer to a particular question so they opt not to post something.

Unofficially I'd say yes, there would most likely be some sort of promotional event for the next title related somewhat to BFV, BF1, and maybe BF4 too

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 53 of 62 (1,107 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@JaimeBentley As @TTZ_Dipsy said, there's a good chance that there will be promotional events for the next battlefield and based on past titles, these event do not get released until after the next installment has been announced. Just be a little more patient, 2020 has taken a hit against many industries, gaming especially as it's not considered an essential service and so we are lucky to have the dedicated staff of EA working from home Standard smile
Message 54 of 62 (1,054 Views)

★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy Will update 7.2 come out?
Message 55 of 62 (975 Views)

★ Guide
@JaimeBentley Talk to me now!
Message 56 of 62 (956 Views)

★ Guide
@JaimeBentley Hey ttz_dipsy why you not talking!
Message 57 of 62 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@JaimeBentleythe reason @TTZ_Dipsy  isn't responding to you, is because you've been tagging yoursel

Message 58 of 62 (914 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TTZ_Dipsy I have a feeling, that ea ended support for bf5 too early, they know that the next battlefield game won't be released until next year?
Message 59 of 62 (790 Views)

@fussybaby915 It's hard to say; with a little more luck and public positivity who knows where we'd be with V; with content support ending early, it just means more time to polish the next title so I can't get too worked up over it.

People are speculating we could even get a BF3 remaster

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 60 of 62 (771 Views)