Re: Battlefield V - Update 4.4

by Will_B0ND

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@GUTENTAAAAG Hi everyone... Adjusted AT Rifle Damage through materials???? What I go make with this weapon without demage on the materials or buidings? Its insane. One anti tank weapon not destroy buildings? Come on DICE please re-adjuste it tks.
Message 81 of 101 (798 Views)

EA DICE Team

Update on the High Ping Issue #Battlefield

We've tried to make something work for this week in terms of a Hotfix, but we want to take more time to ensure that the issue is resolved fully, and correctly, and so will be including this in our 4.6 Update releasing later this month

(Source)

/Atic 

Message 82 of 101 (819 Views)

Setting fair expectations for Update 4.6 - [INFO]

[ Edited ]

Hey folks,

Later today, I’ll be posting our 4.6 update notes. Prior to that, I wanted to set some expectations for the content previously shared for Chapter 4, and give you some insight on what to expect with this update.

Update 4.6 - This launches tomorrow. We’ve seen positive results on the top 3 Issues that we’ve been tracking since the launch of 4.4, and we’re confident that we’ll be seeing a resolution to the High Ping, and Firestorm Loot issues that have been affecting players this month. Big thanks for your patience whilst we got those resolved - there’s tons of other fixes and improvements in this months update so check back later today for the full notes.

Al Sundan - No update is complete without some Al Sundan. This map will go live on Conquest and Breakthrough following the release of this weeks Update on all three platforms.

Private Games - Our September update will not enable Private Games as we had hoped. It’s absolutely coming to Battlefield V but we have slowed our progress here in order to keep our focus on fixing issues, and ensuring that you're receiving the right standard of quality with each update. Our next Blog from the development team will be detailing the full feature set that we’re expecting with the first release of Private Games. This feature is now planned to release during Chapter 5.

Battlefest - It’s coming back for the lead up to Pacific, and will feature in Game Challenges that will allow Players to unlock the Trench Carbine, the Madsen MG, as well as other rewards that we’ll be detailing closer to the start of Battlefest.

Firestorm Loot Changes/Respawn Mechanic - In blogs published after EA Play, we said that we were working on introducing a radically different Looting system, as well as a Respawn Mechanic similar to the one found in Apex. These plans are presently on hold, and are being re-evaluated whilst we focus our efforts on restoring quality to the core of the Battlefield experience. 

Our update notes will be published here on the Subreddit in the next few hours. We'll have them live in the game, and on the Battlefield website tomorrow morning.

Freeman // @ PartWelsh

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/d965u8/setting_fair_expectations_for_update_46/

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 83 of 101 (972 Views)

Re: Setting fair expectations for Update 4.6 - [INFO]

Time and Patch Notes for Update 4.6

times.png

Patch Notes here: https://new.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/d97v3k/update_46_full_patch_notes/

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/PartWelsh/status/1176935467809419268

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 84 of 101 (954 Views)

★★★ Guide

Wow, that's a long list!

Two most important nerfs:

• Reduced the horizontal free aiming angle when prone by 40°, this means the slowdown when turning too much will now kick-in earlier.
  • Mk VI Revolver: Decreased 3 hit kill range from 30 to 22 m

"By" 40°? Not "to" 40°? How much was it?

What is the 2 hit kill range for the revolver?

Message 85 of 101 (934 Views)

@GUTENTAAAAG

You are able to kill someone with 2 body shots with revolver.. now it will take 3 shots. Standard smile

Message 86 of 101 (931 Views)

★★★ Guide

No more 2 shot kills with the Revolver? Wow. That's a big change! But I have to admit it was OP AF.

It made no sense to use any other sidearm, lol.

I wonder how bad the MMG nerf will be. There will be nothing left to abuse haha.

Message 87 of 101 (929 Views)

★★★ Guide

Does dev team have any plan to fix bugs of single-player campaign ? Level 2 and level 3 of chapter 2 have some serious problems .

Message 88 of 101 (862 Views)

@Roadmay

I'm not sure if Dev Team will do something in Single Player because they are now fully focused to Multiplayer. Standard smile

They are working on Chapter 5 content so i don't know..

Message 89 of 101 (857 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wonder which update will resolve the fact that there is at least one cheater on every damn server. I report 20 people a day only to run into them again the next day. 

Message 90 of 101 (824 Views)