Re: Battlefield V - Update 4.2.1

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Just for saying camo of transport for each environment is really cool, it's a small up, but that's is great visual and game!

Message 41 of 101 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Atic

Marita is just...

More than perfect.! I love this Infantry only map.. Really good job EA / DICE Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 42 of 101 (989 Views)

EA DICE Team
It's an amazing map, I do really like the feel of chaotic narrow infantry streets. Pura infantry carnage. 

/Atic 
Message 43 of 101 (984 Views)

I can't wait for Operation Underground...

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 44 of 101 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@WindowsManTv_CZE Yeah Underground Is Gonna Have BF4 Feel All Over Again lmao
Message 45 of 101 (924 Views)

@HardCor3Gam3r88

Operation Underground, Suomi, smoke...Uuuuh.. It will be awesome.!

Message 46 of 101 (859 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the efforts
Message 47 of 101 (825 Views)

Battlefield V - Update 4.2.2

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi folks,

We have an update rolling out tomorrow (7th August) that will look to eliminate the most common cause of crashing across all platforms, alongside an additional and separate fix for Practice Range. This update otherwise adds no additional content, or makes further changes to Battlefield V.

This update is anticipated to clock in at around the 800MB on PC, and 50MB on Xbox One. I'll update this post as soon as I can confirming anticipated sizes for PlayStation 4 though we're not expecting it to greatly exceed the sizes listed for either of the other two platforms.

Deployment for this update will start in line with our usual schedule, and we won't require any downtime to drop these updates:

• PC -       1AM PT // 4AM ET // 9AM BST // 10AM CEST

• PS4 -     2AM PT // 5AM ET // 10AM BST // 11AM CEST

• Xbox -   3AM PT // 6AM ET // 11AM BST // 12PM CEST

What’s Changed?

• Eliminated the most common cause of crashing on all Platforms, across all game modes

• Separately fixed a different issue, addressing a hard crash in Practice Range when interacting with Planes 

A Note Concerning PC Downloads for this Update

One thing that we observed during our internal testing was that the download speed dropped significantly once the update hit 95%. The update will otherwise download at your usual speeds until you reach 95%. We're actively investigating this in case the issue is set to persist when we flip the switch tomorrow morning (it could just be a unique issue relating to our internal testing). In the event that you do encounter this, our best advice is to wait it out rather than attempting to restart the patching process as you won't see it behave any differently a second time around. 

The Update is estimated at around 800MB in size on PC, so this will only affect the last 40MB or thereabouts, which is likely to download at around 100kb/s irrespective of your internet speed, or the rate at which the rest of the update downloaded at. We're going to work on this one through the rest of the day with our teams across EA to see if we can fix this, and will provide further updates should we learn anything new. Given what the update otherwise fixes, we'd rather ask your patience on the slower download than delay the update itself whilst we investigate that. Ultimately, the update will download and install correctly.

Player feedback

As always, we value your input, and we want you to reach out to us with feedback. For general feedback, please use our Battlefield V section on the Battlefield forums or join us on the Battlefield V subreddit.  Should you encounter any issues or bugs we recommend that you report them on our Battlefield V – Answers HQ forum

You can also reach out to our Battlefield Community Managers on Twitter if you have any further topics that you would like us to write about in future blog posts. You can reach them on Twitter @PartWelsh and @Braddock512.  

You're also invited to share your thoughts in our Monthly Community Survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BFVAUG

(Source)

/Atic 

Message 48 of 101 (1,414 Views)

Re: Battlefield V - Update 4.2.2

@EA_Atic

Nice.! It's good to see that Team is still improving BFV as much as they can. Standard smile

Message 49 of 101 (1,405 Views)

Re: Battlefield V - Update 4.2.2

Champion

No DL issue on PC from me. It didn't stop at 95%.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 50 of 101 (1,362 Views)