Re: Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Update #1.1 (Hotfix)

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

★★★ Pro

Thanks new update . 

And I was troubled by the transparent people.

Message 10 of 101 (1,542 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Cool shoot many transparent too Standard smile.

But fast fix thanks team.

Message 11 of 101 (1,536 Views)

★★ Pro

Thank you for the update and the detailed information. I feel like knowing these things makes it easier to understand, why it takes a certain amount of time to fix these problems. I would have loved to see the invisible soldier bug fixed, but I´ll gladly take the fix for hitregistration.

Message 12 of 101 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I Can post here...but not " Battlefield V section on the Battlefield forums"
Message 13 of 101 (1,484 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Update #1

★★★ Newbie

I dont care for the AP mine nerf. At this point take them out of the game and replace the with something useful.

The AP mine was fun to use and took great strategy .  It was great deterrent to stop the support guys camping in the corners. I see this update rewarding camping which I am now doing with great success.

I understand placing the mine around crate was cheap , Maybe just put a Radius around these items they cant be placed instead of effectively taking them out of the game.

Future nerfs.

The support class is way overpowered. Bren, Lewis, MG-42. There is no other class that should be played right now.

Encourage players to use spotting with recon. I noticed the more spotting that takes place, the more likely your team wins

A recon with a pistol should not overpower a player with a machine gun long range. This happens all the time.

Nerf the planes that can make a round miserable or add more AA with more damage.

Just my  opinion. Great game overall

Message 14 of 101 (1,421 Views)

This update couldn't come soon enough; I'm glad the game is going back to normal now

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 15 of 101 (1,458 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share an update on todays Hotfix. 

One thing that we were targeting was a fix to improve stability issues on Xbox, and since deploying the update today, we've discovered that this hasn't solved all targeted instances of instability as previously expected.

An issue that we are presently tracking concerns instances where the game crashes back to the Xbox Dashboard during the loading screen. We presently believe that this issue appears most prominently on Conquest and Breakthrough, and prominently on Rotterdam and Devastation.

We do not believe that the issue is exclusive to this combination of maps and modes, and we are seeing plenty of active rounds on these maps and modes (including Rotterdam and Devastation) with full servers too. However we did want to bring it to your attention as we appreciate that some will remain frustrated that they're seeing crashing behaviours. The stability issues do not appear to be affecting other, smaller modes, or either of the other platforms.

The team is performing more investigations overnight, and will continue to work on the issue through tomorrow. 

I'll provide further updates as soon as I have them - thanks for your patience.

Freeman // @PartWelsh 

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 101 (1,435 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Update #1

Community Manager

@GSPisaGreaser 

It's a great feeling to put mines underneath unused vehicles as a nice surprise when enemies hop into the vehicle. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 101 (1,397 Views)

Re: Chapter 4: Defying the Odds - Updates

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Loving the new content and reallly enjoying the Game atm. Thank's for all time you put into to making a really Great game.
Message 19 of 101 (1,265 Views)

An Update on this weeks Update - 4.2

EA DICE Team

Ello folks -

Not wanting to sound too ridiculous on this one, but I wanted to hop in on the back of yesterdays post with an update on the 4.2 Update.

It will release this Thursday.

The update will require both Client and Server Updates, meaning that we're expecting some downtime during our usual update window. This is all slightly later that we intended, sorry for the delay on this.

We'll then be back with a second, and much smaller, update next week that has the sole purpose of enabling Marita. As soon as this second update has gone live, we'll put live a Marita focused playlist that rotates between Conquest, and Breakthrough (two rounds, one as Attacker, and one as Defender).

Tomorrow I'll be back with the full Update Notes for 4.2 and talk with you some more about what's new, changed, and coming for our 4.4 Update. On Monday next week, I'll then have an update that will confirm when to expect this second, much smaller, update, as well as confirmation on the release of the two New Elites.

In unrelated news, we'll also be extending Rush through to the start of the Marita playlist. As soon as the lovely Matt Wagner is back off his Holidays I'll set up a dedicated thread here on the boards for focused feedback on this. With the exception of oustanding issues (like spawning inside the 'MCOM'), the consensus is very much we've moved in the right direction with the recent changes to Rush. This is encouraging for us all, and will help us to better focus what's next for the mode.

Cheers - Freeman // PartWelsh

P.S. It's ridiculously hot this week. Please stay hydrated!

P.P.S. I've used the word 'Update' 14 times in this post. I hope never to beat this record.

(Source)

/Atic

Message 20 of 101 (1,258 Views)