Re: Changing teams in Battlefield V

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Changing teams in Battlefield V

★ Apprentice

Why there no team change for BFV? Like Battlefield 4, Hardline, and 1 has team changing if you want to change teams.

Message 1 of 8 (36,020 Views)

Hello @woggieman2002

There is no Team Switch button in Battlefield V for more reasons... People was losing and then switched to other team and many more.

There will be option to Switch Team in "RSP" = Rental Server Program, when it will be available in BFV at the end of this summer.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 8 (35,981 Views)

[ Edited ]

@woggieman2002 

This change was implimented so players would be inclined to stay in the server - team switching was starting to get abused by many players who happened to be on the losing side of a battle and ended up unbalancing matches further.

You can still team switch but it can only be done by joining your friend's squad (there will need to be at least 1 open slot on the team for this to work).

Normal team switching should return as part of the newly dubbed "Private Matches" (RSP) that will hit sometime after Summer

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 8 (35,971 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sides still get stacked especially if clan mates join, can get annoying.

Message 4 of 8 (35,963 Views)

You can't really blame people for playing with their friends. All I can really suggest until RSP comes is joining a platoon of your own to even the field

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 8 (35,942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

They need some target practice for their cheating customers thats why there is no option to switch team....In previous BF games everybody was switching to the team wit the most cheaters...

Battlefield 1 full of cheats, Battlefield 5 full of cheats, Battlefront 1 and 2 full of cheats and EA games no shame whatsoever.
This is my last EA tittle, they are literally stealing my money.Enough of that.

Message 6 of 8 (32,535 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its now 3 years and still no balance. Or skill balance. What a joke ! 

Message 7 of 8 (28,012 Views)

★★★ Expert

For teambalance please see: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Team-balance-easy-fix/td-p/9248385/jump-to/first-unread...

Further an old topic but it's indeed a pity not able to change team. for vehicles upgrading etc. 

Message 8 of 8 (27,983 Views)