Changing platforms (PS4 to XBOX One)

by Neg3v

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changing platforms (PS4 to XBOX One)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys!

So, i just want to know if i can play in the XBOX One platform with the same account, level, banners, signs, legends skins and whatever. I'm playing on PS4 nowadays, but for personal options, i just want to change for XBOX One.

Message 1 of 9 (980 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Changing platforms (PS4 to XBOX One)

★★★★★ Expert

Not possible, you can't transfer account, they're 2 different company.

You have to create new account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (958 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Not possible, you can't transfer account, they're 2 different company.

You have to create new account.

Message 2 of 9 (959 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@asukojo Wow Devil

But if i log in with the same EA Account?

Message 3 of 9 (866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Neg3v 

Even if you log in with the same EA Account, your progress will not transfer between different platforms.

You will only be able to save progress between Origin and Steam, but other than that no.

It is possible they will allow cross progression in the future: but it will not be implemented anytime soon and has been confirmed not to be supported this fall with the release of cross play.

Message 4 of 9 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CompleatBeet Thank you bro!

I watched  EA Play 2020 about the Cross Play, and really enjoyed it. Maybe i'll wait for the cross play, cause i will not buy XBOX soon too...

Message 5 of 9 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I will wait for PS5.

Message 6 of 9 (734 Views)

★ Guide

yeah it sucks, I switched from xbox to ps4 to play with my girlfriend as she has a ps4 and had to start all over. Now I have a LG CX on the way that supports VRR so I want to switch back to the Xbox One X as it supports it and now I have over hundred dollars of content on the PS4 that can't be used as well as hard earned badges. 

Message 7 of 9 (703 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Neg3v 

No problem.

Cross Play is coming this fall but we'll have to wait a bit longer for cross progression if they can and will implement the system.

Message 8 of 9 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@asukojo I love PlayStation too, but i live in Brazil. Here, the XBOX Services are a little better...but i always played with PS3 and PS4, only played on XBOX when years ago i bought a XBOX One Fat (the first version).

Message 9 of 9 (539 Views)