1. Legendary contracts be more rewarding, we get three a day and they lack in rewards compared to strongholds which you can do as many times as you please
2. Legendary contracts more challenging, this would allow the loot to be better also, add multipliers such as increase enemy health, shields, damage or even accuracy
3. Buying armor pieces separately from the store, can be at an increased price of what single items are used but id rather pay 18k each than 61k and only use one piece
4. Better vinyls, honestly i hate them all, theyre either weird colours, always to bright or just looks like a kid brushed over it with paint
5. Positive effects in green, negative in red. just makes it easier to understand and look at stats faster
6. Ban Quitters. you Quit so many times you get a small ban, keep doing it alot get a perma ban.
7. At increased GM difficulties maybe add a chance for legendary drop from bosses, only a small % but just enough to make them drop and be more rewarding doing GM2/GM3 bosses
8. Sorted and a full range of Consumable sigils, theyre messed up in placements making finding the ones you want annoying, plus some rare ones are missing (shield, armor)
9. Craft multiple items/Consumables at once, makes multi crafting less tedious.
Great suggestions! Maybe no perma bans though... cheating and exploits yes but just quitting maybe no?
Obviously perma bans wouldnt be easy to get but honestly not much need to quit as much as people do, if you quit the odd game this wont affect you at all, its more for those people who exploit farms etc. got no chance of GM2/3 bosses as no one even bothers, its even a struggle on GM 1 everyone quits, it also messes up the game searching etc. so would be a nice feature even if its not perma bans and just temporary