Re: Change some game aspects

by AcidicSoda44031

Original Post

★ Guide

sure sure i a fine with that.

Keep in mind that in my religion it is very important that all my enemies do not loot or move.

So yeah respawn i would like it if you would simply change some codes and make that happen in season 8. 

Message 21 of 35 (352 Views)

★ Expert
@DefEnDer_aLgeria Troll post.

You seriously think developers of a highly popular game should tailor its content purely to cater for you? Delusional. I do not eat meat but have never demanded that Respawn remove Mirage's love of pork chops.
Message 22 of 35 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

You keep saying your religion, but you're avoiding saying your religion as well. Can you enlighten us? 

I'm really trying to wrap my head around this, but you're making it difficult. 

Message 23 of 35 (336 Views)

★★★ Expert

According to Wikipedia, there are an estimated 10,000 distinct religions worldwide. Just imagine Respawn trying to do versions for each or removing everything that's not ok according to the norms of each. That's absurdly absurd.

Message 24 of 35 (332 Views)

★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe idk about the op, but when revenant is in the ship and begins talking about eating the heart and burying the remains where it wont be found, i find that scary as hell! holy smokes batman some people actually think that way i know i was threatened like that irl by some giant of a man made of pure muscle and extremely smart, scared the hell out of me then and it scares the hell out of me now!

so if the op gets the game nerfed as far as religion i say nerf revenant so hes not scary but looks like pinky pie from my little pony;

https://youtu.be/vcuXbe89ibo

and not only that, but caustic is kinda scary too! huhuhuhuh. i mean duh! hes got that mask on and calls me a test subject! he carries around a cane with a skull on it! it needs to be a flower cane like a sunflower not something scary!
Message 25 of 35 (329 Views)

★★★ Expert
@gg123xyz Well, going this way ends with removing the game from existence. And even then, there will be people complaining like "why aren't they making a game like this, are they lazy or what".

I think we need Thanos or something...
Message 26 of 35 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Clicks fingers and enjoys the sunset.. xD
Message 27 of 35 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@apostolateofDOOMyes thanos is who? his clone from the multiverse or his finger clicking original self? every animal understands what a threat is, a koala bear, a snake, etc. but the thanos did not know what he did so he didn't even understand a threat like a animal so that would help us?

a multiverse removes the animal instinct of a adversary so what good is the multiverse?

https://youtu.be/vRXZj0DzXIA

Message 28 of 35 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@gg123xyzWhile the multiverse is still a theory, i'll stick to the original.

Old skool like.. 🤣

Message 29 of 35 (304 Views)

★★★ Pro

Well, honestly, I find that demanding these kind of changes is utterly ridiculous. I really do not want to add anything else.

Message 30 of 35 (233 Views)