Change email in Mass Effect for Xbox One

by darknite1183

Original Post

Change email in Mass Effect for Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the new Mass Effect game for Xbox One. If shows that I am sign in to an email that I do not have access to anymore because the email address has been deleted. How do I change the email address to my current one that I use now.

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

Re: Change email in Mass Effect for Xbox One

★ Guide

@darknite1183 wrote:

I just bought the new Mass Effect game for Xbox One. If shows that I am sign in to an email that I do not have access to anymore because the email address has been deleted. How do I change the email address to my current one that I use now.

are you changing the email linked to your xbox live account or the email used for the EA account?

its hard to help when we don't know what email for which account you need to change.

the xbox live email is your xbox live account that is linked to your gamer tag.

the EA account has only the email you used to sign up with it.

if you need to change the email for the EA account you would have to log into the EA account and change it. if you don't know that info it would be easier to create a new EA account. unless you can get a temp password sent to you using the forgot password links.

to change the xbox live email you would need to sign into the xbox live website and change it there. if you don't know the password i would contact xbox live and ask for help.

it seems like an easy question but you must be clear on what you're trying to sign into.

Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)