Re: Change concept squad back to normal squad

by 5Zeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change concept squad back to normal squad

★★ Novice
My squad changed to Concept Squad, how do I move the squad back to normal squad ??

Xbox one
Message 1 of 66 (189,111 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
Hey, I had the same problem and I was able to solve it. Click on the player that you had on loan in the concept team, then click remove from club. And that’s it your club is back! Hope it will help you

View in thread

Message 2 of 66 (189,810 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Hey, I had the same problem and I was able to solve it. Click on the player that you had on loan in the concept team, then click remove from club. And that’s it your club is back! Hope it will help you
Message 2 of 66 (189,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for that. Just spent the last hour trying to figure it out
Message 3 of 66 (185,846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Many Thanks for that. Just spent the hours trying to figure it out

Message 4 of 66 (175,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had  gold players in my team changed them to concept players removed them from quad have I lost my players

Message 5 of 66 (172,309 Views)

★★★ Novice

And what if it was fifa 20? Cuz all my players are concept, and i want to change it back to my normal squad. 

Message 6 of 66 (171,050 Views)

★ Novice

Did you figured out ?

Message 7 of 66 (169,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is a concept player in your current squad remove him and it will go back to normal

Message 8 of 66 (169,765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@jxntwxI just had the same problem now. I am playing FIFA 20, made a squad since I bought less than a week back, this is the squad I played with and been building up, I don't have any concept players or loan players that I know off in my team, nor I remember that I created it as a concept team. Yesterday I Was playing with the same team and today after the update it became a concept team, not sure what's up. Any help will be appreciated. In my club house I have 2 loan players but they are not in the squad. All my players are gold but one is silver

Message 9 of 66 (164,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same problem, I kept doing SBCs and when it takes a player from your squad, Including bench and reserves, it replaces them with a concept player (they will look like a light blue card). When you highlight them you will be able to remove from squad. Once removed, the squad will then go back to active.

Message 10 of 66 (164,079 Views)