Change Wingman!

by Cab899

Original Post

Re: CHANGE WINGMAN!!!!!! ****

★★★ Guide

i think wingman is well balanced now its reward people with better aim its also high rink high reward gun since longbow is super op now wingman become less usefull overall

Message 11 of 21 (379 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well, the wingman is supposed to be the game's counterpart to heavy duty handguns like the desert eagle, and magnum revolvers.

Those handguns are 50cal weapons, a shot in the head from those will take someone head off completely.

Giving them same damage as a light ammo sniper (G7 Scout) would be inaccurate to their actual firepower.

People complain the wingman is a "mini sniper" yet that's exactly what real 50cal pistols are.

They have similar destructive power of a 50cal sniper rifle. It all comes down on the ammo being fired, 50cal is 50cal and not less.

Hasn't the Wingman been nerfed enough already? I feel like people will keep complaining about the Wingman untill it's just another P2020 with different ammo.

Message 12 of 21 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
You said it, don’t let ppl turn you into ‘P2020bro’ XD

People don’t use real weapon logics in games that don’t look like real guns. I’ve yet to see ppl actually complain about desert eagles in Cods or other games.

Don’t you just wanna have a Deagle and shoot parts of the internet away xD (too tired to make sense)
Message 13 of 21 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Wingmannedbro Yup agreed.... All those asking to nerf all weapons that kill them.

There are tiers to weapons
You nerf things which are game changing/altering. Not because you get killed by a peacekeeper, r99, r301, wingman, havoc, devotion etc.

Might as well nerf everything to the point its as strong as 1/2 a p2020 and we can run around and dance in a circle together =)

A rank/skill queue would fix this.
So people who are less skilled at the game can play against similarly skilled players and still enjoy it.
I find that so far, the game has already made changes that are closing the skill gap. I'd much prefer a rank queue over nerfing stuff.

Message 14 of 21 (353 Views)

★★ Expert

They should change it to the " Beakman "

Heart

Message 15 of 21 (344 Views)

★★★ Guide
@QazaqD Cheaters also play against cheaters
Message 16 of 21 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@FaZaaa_82 U mean by having a rank system? If so they can easily create a new account.

But that’s a separate issue and we shouldn’t bring in cheating into a “nerf X Weapon” discussion.
Message 17 of 21 (318 Views)

★ Guide
@gg123xyz it got it's Nerf already
Message 18 of 21 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Cab899 Pick pathfinder if you’re having trouble with people using wingman, his head hitbox will completely counter wingman
Message 19 of 21 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

longbow needs a reverted firerate nerf before wingman needs anything. the 4 shot clip was a perfect change I've already gotten adjusted to.

Message 20 of 21 (235 Views)