Re: Champion's without firing a single shot?

by ILostT0Loba

Original Post

Champion's without firing a single shot?

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday my team won a game without firing a single round and did no damage... anyone else ever do this? I have a screen shot lol wondering if they would add a badge for it. Lol seems like a fun challenge we just lucked on to it! 

Message 1 of 16 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Happened to me once, on August 28, 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRlJWG8P1_o

no damage victory.png

DJ

Message 2 of 16 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PhantomDJ Sweet
Message 3 of 16 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PhantomDJ There should be a badge 😎!
Message 4 of 16 (498 Views)

★★ Pro
@sneakyturtlefu The badge will be called 'Loot Goblins extreme' Standard smile
Message 5 of 16 (485 Views)

★★★ Expert
@ILostT0Loba Don't be mean! You're Loba, the master of loot goblining and stealing :P

If you look carefully, you will see that the match ended at 11:40, which is pretty quick. Probably half the lobby dropped hot and killed each other, while the rest were at the opposite side of the map from where OP's team landed. You don't know whether they were ready to fight or not, and maybe the last teams fought outside the ring for too long, which is never the wise thing to do.

Happened to me as well, a couple of times. The last one I remember was with the last 4-5 teams fighting outside the ring. We had a great position and not enough time to third party someone that far outside the ring, so we waited for them to come...until the champion screen popped up. We didn't avoid any encounters, we just landed in an uncontested area because the jump master had a bit of lag at the start. Turned out we were well inside the first and second rings and close to the edge of the third, while most of the enemy teams seemed to have landed very far, running into each other as they tried to get inside the ring.
Message 6 of 16 (468 Views)

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe Half the lobby probably dropped skull town.
Message 7 of 16 (459 Views)

★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe I am just messing around lol. That has never happened to me, I have won without killing the last team but not at 0 dmg xD

Also, I am not a Loba player. :P
Message 8 of 16 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea we went circle to circle looting and then at the end the last two teams were fight in the ring and died lol

Message 9 of 16 (449 Views)

★★★ Expert
@hayhor Actually, in my story, I think they dropped in...Fragment (and a few other teams in Skyhook) :D. We went to Lava City and, because the ring was around those areas, we didn't want to go right in the middle and get third partied, so we rotated by the Dome and Sorting Factory, where we set up some defenses (we were Caustic + Wattson + Pathfinder). But then the game ended.
Message 10 of 16 (435 Views)