Re: Champion edition...are u kidding with the price???

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Respawn would get more money if they also allow players to buy separate skins, let's face it no one in their right mind would shell 40 dollars if they want only one skin. Some would, but they are whales. Anyone who wants 2 of the skins would naturally go for the bundle, so it's a win-win situation.
Message 11 of 13 (96 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp It was leaked some time ago. I want to say on dexerto but I honestly can't remember now.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 13 (89 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtag I main Wraith and don't use the triple take. lol. I buy what I see as a wraith dev support skin every season, either coin or crafting, if I have enough. I don't actually use the skins, just like to have them. And as I said I already have a few from the pack. If you don't have them it is great value, but it's twice the amount I'm prepared to pay for the one skin I want, in one season. 

I have the predator skin for the re45 and the rest that I normally play with I prefer to have in the midnight skin. I have a pletheora of legend and load out skins I just don't use and don't need any more for really.

I have most of the wraith legendary skins but she is staying in the vengeance seeker skinLarge smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 13 of 13 (83 Views)