Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Challenge of Valor Feedback

by becoo973949

Original Post

Challenge of Valor Feedback

★★★ Newbie

It really baffling how you are trying to extend the player play time with all of filler content. Im sure you know the Events step I way too much especially considering the damn things are hard to find. This is why you leader teams should have paid attention to destiny because they did the exact same stupid thing where public events pop up. But here players have no idea where they pop up, and haver to do 100! of them. I do not feel respected at all. At the very least you could mark them on the map, or add pinging. At the very very leased you could reduce the amount we have to do and remove the server shutdown bs. Its so messed up that all these players supported this game and you pull this sly bs.

Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)

Re: Challenge of Valor Feedback

@becoo973949 wrote:

...no idea where they pop up...

They pop up all around Bastion, but you can miss them if you fly about aimlessly, going back over ground you have already covered.

I find circling the map works well. You don't have to be quite this formal with a planned route, but find a path you like and can remember and you'll regularly hit world events. Standard smile

Screenshot 2019-04-01 20.22.00.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 5 (187 Views)

★ Guide
The 150k repgrind is definitely nuts.
Message 3 of 5 (136 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think we need an "Error retrieving pilot data" challenge of Valor.  150,000 times and you get the reward.

Except that most of us would have got it by now.

Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)

@Cyphronite wrote:
The 150k repgrind is definitely nuts.

You say that, but there's no sense in actually grinding for it as it just drops as you play.

By just playing I'm around 80/150k now, so I expect it'll drop in around a month's time for me, no sweat. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 5 (100 Views)
Twitter Stream