Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

??? Challenge Anyone?

by spikemail9

Original Post

??? Challenge Anyone?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone figured out what the ??? Challenge is in the challenges>expedition>critical? 

I have completed challenges of valor, might, and resolve. I've been looking at this for a couple weeks now pondering what it could be.

Did all three strongholds on GM3.

Went through every dungeon in one sitting.

Acheived a legendary javelin

All javs are masterworks+

I have two pilots with completed stories and sub stories.

I was a Clam before the storm...lol...

Legendary freelancer is completed except for the javs bug and the challenges part at the bottom...

Anyone have any other suggestions?? Ideas?before I totally lose my head...please

Could it be just another bugged out challenge? Any devs available to comment if it is bugged?? 

Message 1 of 15 (650 Views)

Re: ??? Challenge Anyone?

★★ Pro

@spikemail9 wrote:

Has anyone figured out what the ??? Challenge is in the challenges>expedition>critical? 

I have completed challenges of valor, might, and resolve. I've been looking at this for a couple weeks now pondering what it could be.

Did all three strongholds on GM3.

Went through every dungeon in one sitting.

Acheived a legendary javelin

All javs are masterworks+

I have two pilots with completed stories and sub stories.

I was a Clam before the storm...lol...

Legendary freelancer is completed except for the javs bug and the challenges part at the bottom...

Anyone have any other suggestions?? Ideas?before I totally loose my head...please

Could it be just another bugged out challenge? Any devs available to comment if it is bugged?? 

It may also be something like completing all the challenges available.

Message 2 of 15 (647 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nope, either no one has figured it out yet or it is a placeholder for a future challenge. 

Message 3 of 15 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Legendary freelancer covers the basis of all other challenges but not completely complete...if ya know what I mean. This one is listed as a CRITICAL challenge. Which are usually tied to a specific mission or set of challenges other than the weapon/gear/bastion...which are covered by Legendary freelancer...I appreciate the reply but I've already ruled that out...

Message 4 of 15 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Placeholder...could be but...everyone thought that the bastion collectible was a placeholder also...A Clam before a storm was in the current game...which leads me to believe that this challenge may be also...unless it's bugged or otherwise not found...

Message 5 of 15 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@spikemail9 [Removed by CM]

Go outside and smell some fresh air. I'm one of the huge criticizers of this game and still believe that it is huuuugely lacking on content. But there is no game on earth which can offer you enough activities to do with this kind of "commitment" you are doing.

Message 6 of 15 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Anyone not a troll have a comment?

Message 7 of 15 (603 Views)

★★ Guide

At least it smells less Wink 

Message 8 of 15 (587 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem exactly. I think they are both glitched. The guidebook lists the last critical expedition challenge as “complete mission challenges”, so the ??? challenge is linked to the legendary freelancer challenge. I contacted EA Anthem support and their recommended troubleshooting advice was “it was a common syncing issue” and I needed to rebuild the database on my PS4, which I’m not doing, as my PS4 functions fine. Also, i don’t see everyone that bought Anthem on PS4, rebuilding their hardware in order to make the Anthem software work properly is the final solution.
Message 9 of 15 (521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

IF Anthem support said it's a PS4 syncing issue they need a slap. Same issue on PC. 

Message 10 of 15 (452 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help