Re: Celebratory Challenges

by rudedude3007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Celebratory Challenges

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm just curious, and I don't think I saw this question posted. Is there a schedule for these Celebratory Challenges? I have missed out on many of them. Are we supposed to just stay tuned and wait for it to appear? Or since it is "Celebratory'', is it supposed to be a suprise? 

Message 1 of 3 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Celebratory Challenges used to be the first Thursday of the month, but now it's just a guess. April and May 2019 have yet to have a Celebratory Mission. Support (or anything resembling that) has been abandoned. The closest thing to a community manager has confirmed he is no longer active in Mass Effect Andromeda and has moved onto his other project. No answer of if someone will take over that responsibility.

Overall, don't expect one and be surprised if one does occur.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (797 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Celebratory Challenges used to be the first Thursday of the month, but now it's just a guess. April and May 2019 have yet to have a Celebratory Mission. Support (or anything resembling that) has been abandoned. The closest thing to a community manager has confirmed he is no longer active in Mass Effect Andromeda and has moved onto his other project. No answer of if someone will take over that responsibility.

Overall, don't expect one and be surprised if one does occur.

Message 2 of 3 (798 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@TheVadgeBadge I see. Well, I will give this game up then. It's too bad EA forced Bioware's hand.

Message 3 of 3 (779 Views)