Re: Caustics buff canceled?

by Synthzi

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Lmao of course it did. Devs are so stupid man. They touch crap that they shouldn't. And how sad is it us players know this but they don't? Cracks me up honestly. Took em an HR to realize. Good nerf to horizon as well.

Message 11 of 35 (278 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME Hal complained. Lots of pros complained. Then people kept responding.

It is silly really.

Oh and also there was a major change to ring 6 that wasnt in the notes before.
Message 12 of 35 (732 Views)

★★ Expert

@hayhor sucks cause a lot of those same pros have complained about actual game-breaking issues, such as all the previous subjects that haven't been fixed. Poor net-code, poor server stability, poorly functioning matchmaker, poor hit-reg, poor audio, poor ranked system, etc. etc. etc.

Not a single word from developers about any of those issues for 7 seasons on end. 

Now we get this, "uwu I'm on vacay, my phone blew up cause pro players who constantly stream / promote / and play our game at a level that's incredibly lucrative for outside sponsorships and investments aren't happy that we're buffing Caustic, better have a fit publicly on Twitter at someone who like many others are completely free to express their opinion on an upcoming change." nonsense. Daniel already got fired from Riot Games for throwing a fit on Twitter previously, I guess history does repeat itself for people who refuse to learn the lessons it tries to teach. 

Message 13 of 35 (270 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor What is the change to the ring? 

Message 14 of 35 (253 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor Problem with Caustic is only Caustic can counter Caustic. So those who play Competitive, they always need to have Caustic in their team. so I get where they come from.
Message 15 of 35 (245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I was so bummed!! I usually play Horizon, Caustic and Wattson. Yup all my legends were punched in the gut this season. The Horizon nerf was expected but I thought they'll wait until season 8.

Message 16 of 35 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@asukojo wrote:

@TheRealJayDee1 For real, they removed it from the patch note:

PatchNote.PNG

I read initial notes and there was no mention of Horizon! I thought they’d skip it but now it is 21 secs?! Get the peanutbutter out of here xD. 

Can you send me the link kind sir

Message 17 of 35 (239 Views)

Message 18 of 35 (230 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt Ring 5 is bigger. Ring 6 is now always be closing.
Message 19 of 35 (228 Views)

Champion
@WreckingVi The counter to caustic is focusing caustic early on and killing him.

Now with the ring changes gibby is now completely wraith. So every team will now have wraith and gibby.
Message 20 of 35 (227 Views)