Caustics are addicted to bunker..

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Re: Caustics are addicted to bunker..

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag I know caustics gas kills enemy fences. I've used that to push enemy Wattsons. I do not think I've seen my gas kill my teammates fences. I'll have to go into the range and try it tho. I do know if I put a trap down and he puts a fence across it, the trap goes off.

Generally what we do is he fences the crap put of the bottom floor of that house and I selectively gas the rest.
Message 21 of 23 (150 Views)

★★ Guide

Its because it's the place where his gas is most effective. The only other place that compares is Wraith Labs. And Caustic players want other players to be inside the gas. Not be stung by it once or twice then go around it, doing a grand total of 9 whopping damage.

Message 22 of 23 (126 Views)

★★ Guide

It's Caustic's primary strength I guess. He is a defensive trapper by nature, and considering comparisons with other legends' abilities, unfortunately this is where he's at his most effective for the majority of players, particularly casuals. It might appear cheap and boring, but it is a tactical masterclass. Blocking doors and barricading a narrow corridor with traps, whilst maintaining the height advantage on the stairs? It just works, it's effective, and it's a smart utilisation of Caustic's abilities.

And let me tell you this for free, too: I would rather fight a thousand Caustics in bunker every single game, than come up against a Wraith, Loba, Pathfinder combo that are all using anti-recoil mods, strike packs, XIM etc. Because trust me, that's a lot more frequent. How about we all call for something to be about that instead eh? 

Message 23 of 23 (109 Views)