Caustic is still bad

by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

Caustic is still bad

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The 10% damage reduction did nothing for caustic, he still gets hit by ever bullet fired at him so now instead of dying to 10 bullets he dies to 11. Whoopee...

Side note both Gibraltar and caustic take health damage through their shield, its small but thats besides the point.

Message 1 of 6 (340 Views)

Re: Caustic is still bad

★★★ Guide

caustics ultimate is so small and does no damage its a joke look at gibb's ulti and compare with caustics 1000x better. 

caustic needs major buffs 25% reduction and 300% ultimate damge and 2x ultimate area size.

Message 2 of 6 (329 Views)

★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82 well i dont know about ALL of that... but he does need better damage reduction.

Maybe a 50% increase to his ultimate radias and 10 damage per tick.

Message 3 of 6 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Caustic trap is small joke, enemy just RUN pass by and pass through it, doesn't do any sh*t, why? trigger radius is so small and kick in so slow.

You basically has to throw (1-2 second depend on the distance), wait to deploy(1-2 second), shot it yourself(1 second), then it start to smoke.  That almost 4-5 seconds before start doing any sh*t. I throw gas trap to enemy who is busy looting, exactly next where he stand/crawl, expect he will get shocked, and intoxicated, disoriented but trap doesn't do sh*t, since it need 4-5 seconds to start to work  !???  

You can use for defense inside a room/building when you know enemy is coming & WALKING but you can't use for offense.

The trap need to deploy faster, have bigger trigger radius and bigger initial shock.

His ultimate is the biggest JOKE! Don't get me started.

Message 4 of 6 (299 Views)

★ Guide

Mirage has that honor of biggest joke for ultimate. 

Message 5 of 6 (289 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I think his Ultimate is fine. You don't have time to heal or run because you're slowed. I think it's 4 or 5 ticks and you are dead. I've never played Caustic but his ultimate damage seemed high to me. Maybe his Ultimate damage is like a Syringe or very close. I don't know but i died really fast with every tick.
Message 6 of 6 (284 Views)