Re: Caustic is so bad and useless now

by Katsura_Kokoro

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtag
Its not about making jokes in the patch notes, its common and i rarely saw any offense in it except for DBD. Its that they played with their playerbases expectations and just to add insult to injury.

Imagine after the recent statements regarding Caustic and Rampart by DZK the S10 patch notes just read:

Huge buffs:
"You can now sit infinitely on your gas trap during your emote!"
Or "You can still not fly with your Minigun by placing it on Cryptos drone!"

Even Todd Howard is not stupid enough to pull that and this man is a living meme for an huge amount of reasons.

Message 31 of 36 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Caustic is literary the worst legend among all in my opinion.

Honestly, compare abilities to octane or pathfinder that how fast they act, he can put traps and hope to get some results, while no one actually gives a damn about his traps and ultimate!

People push me in my ultimate on a tower! what is that?! at least they afraid a little of Wattson fences!!!
3 seconds standing in the gas is equal to 1 fence tick! plus it has a stun/slow effect more effective than gas.

Caustics passive is also trash!!! When Revenant's passive let him walk silently and a full building height, Caustic let you see enemies in gas (like Horizon can see, but it considered a "unique" passive for caustic)  

Message 32 of 36 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Can’t imagine how hard it is for Caustic mains playing ranked this split on Olympus. The map is mostly open with less houses to bunker down as Wattson or Caustic.  With Respawn already having a hard time balancing the roster with the number of legends right now, I don’t think they can keep up in 5-6 seasons. I guess we’ll just have these underpowered legends.

Message 33 of 36 (191 Views)

Champion

@BigBlackCaustic  I completely agree, I said as much as myself in another thread bud.

My point is if they avoid trying to be the class clown they won't receive any backlash further down the line when they take a collosal swing and miss with one of these jokes. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 34 of 36 (184 Views)

Champion
Message 35 of 36 (174 Views)

★ Guide
@Darkforest5777 because esport metaslaves cried about it
Message 36 of 36 (161 Views)