Re: Caustic is annoying af! (RANT)

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Caustic is annoying af! (RANT)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I play with Caustic but sometimes but his abilities are just flat out annoying. I was recently trying to get a finisher for Octane and this Caustic lays his traps all around the Lifeline I dropped. Was so close to getting it but was delayed by all the fart gas that his traps released. Which in turn finally after pressing through all the bs started the animation. Lo and behold the rest of the opposing players of the team cuts my animation short thus stealing my well earned finisher. [edit]

There's no need for using such words (even if they were "misspelled"), unless someone really wants to be as toxic as Caustic himself (which I don't recommend if you want to be a member of our community) - Ataashi

Message 1 of 7 (424 Views)

Champion

The most self destructive squad you can have is a combo of inexperienced caustic/bangalore players. I seem to have the joy of constantly being matched with low level players and when i see this combo pop i weep, as i know i'm going to spend the entire game blinded and slowed by a clusterF.. of gas and smoke, with the odd ult dropped on my head from bang.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (420 Views)

★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

The most self destructive squad you can have is a combo of inexperienced caustic/bangalore players. I seem to have the joy of constantly being matched with low level players and when i see this combo pop i weep, as i know i'm going to spend the entire game blinded and slowed by a clusterF.. of gas and smoke, with the odd ult dropped on my head from bang.

Pick Bloodhound Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (372 Views)

★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

Pick Bloodhound Standard smile

I often wonder if my random bloodhounds with no mic get the msg my smoke is to help them... alt goes off ill blanket the area in smoke... 
Message 4 of 7 (336 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Bangalore is more annoying in that case though since enemies aren't slowed or damaged and a thermal scope will ruin your day, atleast with Caustic gas they won't try to go through it often
Message 5 of 7 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Wingmannedbro  i do try to haha, but when i'm picking first and they aint highlighted a legend its tricky.  Tongue out

Message 6 of 7 (312 Views)

Champion

@ColdHours  well shoot....your OP edit even came with a slapped wrist.  GG. XD

Message 7 of 7 (251 Views)