Re: Caustic is a pain (rant)

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Caustic is a pain (rant)

★★★★ Pro

I hate Caustic the more I play this game. Be him on my team or the opposition, this guy just does more harm than good. He's on your team, he blinds you. He's on the opposing team, he blinds you. The most self centered only actions advance himself garbage tier legend. It never fails to just have him spam gas traps everywhere and suffocate/blind you with malice. Fart gas is what I shout out every time this character decides to shine. Just abhorrent. 

Message 1 of 8 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

He needs a major rework as a legend. Like you said he's just an irritating obstacle as either friend or foe. Don't get me wrong experienced caustic players are great as they know when and how to use him...and will not interfere with your play but they're few and far between.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (388 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ColdHours One of my mates suggested the option of losing one backpack slot for a Gas Mask.
Message 3 of 8 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Jimmahwd wrote:
@ColdHoursOne of my mates suggested the option of losing one backpack slot for a Gas Mask.

I have another suggestion, you dump caustic, and carry nades instead. 

Message 4 of 8 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ColdHours I have 2 words for you: inexperienced bangalore.

I don’t know who’s worse. An inexperienced person picking bangalore or someone choosing Caustic.

I’ve had instances where we were attacked indoors... what does bangalore do, throw smoke! >.> at least I’m bloodhound so I can still see, but come on, it’s a 10 by 10 room, why throw smoke!

But yea I can’t stand Caustic as well BUT I pick him on occasions xD I know where and when to place my canisters
Message 5 of 8 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]

It's simple really, only clever teammate can work well with caustic, on the other hand caustic doesn't have to depend too much on his teammate, his gas is enough to handle 1 whole squad (or even more squad) by himself, especially in places like in bunker. With that said, there's only a few caustic that know what to do.

Message 6 of 8 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

This topic produces Nox Standard smile

If you don't want a bad Caustic in your team, become a good one Standard smile.

Seriously now, Caustic is really fun, this legend should never be removed. It's just that support legends are harder to play than offensive ones, same kind of cries happen in Overwatch as well, about most of its defensive heroes.

Message 7 of 8 (308 Views)

Champion

@lBreathTakingl  that simple huh? So when 90% of caustic players are mouth breathers who like to just blanket their squad in gas cause they're having a panic at being shot at, that's on the rest of their squad? 

Funny stuff. Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (307 Views)