Caustic is Underpowered and needs some changes

by HyperBlast4x

Original Post

Caustic is Underpowered and needs some changes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

As of right now, Caustic is so weak its not even funny.  As a player that enjoys traps and what not, how is it ok that not only am I able to slow and blind enemy players but also my teammates...why is this a thing?  Also why is the set-up time so long on the traps that I might as well just throw them at enemy players and laugh as it just bounces around from forehead to forehead...this is ridiculous.  I also don't understand why the traps take so long to spread out when triggered because I can just run straight past 1 while not playing caustic, trigger the trap and ignore it because it doesn't spread fast enough.  This hero NEEDS a massive buff to his skills!  

For instance, make his trap set-up time at least 25% faster so that when the enemy team is behind him, he can quickly throw a trap near the door.  Make traps explode with the current max range set as default explosion so that it actually works more effectively to trap people in toxic clouds.  Increase the range at which the gas trap can be triggered but keep it LoS so that it doesnt trigger through walls and give a passive buff to allies that allows them to freely run and see through their own caustics gas and alter the color a bit to differentiate between friendly and enemy gas and make his ultimate's gas cloud 50% bigger and cause twice as much dmg than his traps can do but prevent it from stacking with his traps to cause absurd amounts of DoT...its an ultimate...not a standard ability.

With these buffs i feel like this will help caustic and put him in a pretty good spot as the role he was intended for...trapping...

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Re: Caustic is Underpowered and needs some changes

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @HyperBlast4x.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)