Re: Caustic gas should be flammable

by DadPhilly

Original Post

Caustic gas should be flammable

★★★ Newbie

I think you should make Caustics gas flammable.  Like if someone triggers a trap, throw a thermite in the cloud and it should ignite/explode.  That's my idea.  What do y'all think?

Message 1 of 6 (396 Views)

★★★ Expert

Kinda cool idea, but, the problem with it is that it would make caustic even more undesirable to have on a team.

Message 2 of 6 (391 Views)

★★ Pro

well the traps are supposed to slow down enemies but if you can throw one out they run away before it expands then releases when is more than enought time for wraith to get out three shots to kill caustic.

it should be once caustic trap lands it sends out gas at that moment to immediately slow down wraith or bangalor and then give caustic the edge so they have to fight at a distance.

having traps catch fire might be good but more than that if you light them in fire they make the surrounding area of the fire an obstacle somehow like it takes away health even though your not in the fire but the heat hurts you. it could be the new ult, just ult and your traps explode into burning fire wherever they are.

Message 3 of 6 (372 Views)

★ Pro
@dbweidemann his gas shouldn't even be in the game Consitering it screws with teammates visability. I stay away from my teammate if hes caustic
Message 4 of 6 (341 Views)

Champion

I don't know of that would work scientifically, it's like corrosive gas right?

Is there a corrosive gas out there that also explodes? 

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 5 of 6 (302 Views)

★ Guide

Lots of corrosive gases are also flamable.

H2S for starters is a big one.

Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)