Re: Caustic and Wattson - couple

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★★★ Pro

Caustic kind of watched over her I think. She's 22 and he's like 48 years old. They know each other based on their profiles. 

Message 11 of 20 (3,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Leo_the_Lion25How do you ppl know their ages! XD

@Extremejinks had a good laugh so free xp for you. But be prepared to have your post removed xD

Message 12 of 20 (3,239 Views)

★★ Guide

@Leo_the_Lion25 Good stuff, good stuff.
@Extremejinks  Yes. Funny.
@Koochi-Q Okay, okay. A 26 year gap might be stretching it a little thin. I thought Caustic O.P was in his mid to late 30's. In fact though... in Apex lore we the spectators are now in a different universe thanks to Wraith. Therefor this Caustic is in his mid 30's; they're now a couple, who enjoy science together, and it's cute.

Message 13 of 20 (3,214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@GreenxxFire It’ll never be cute! Can you imagine their offspring? Narcissistic electrified acid throwers?! How can that be cute! That’s downright volatile :P
Message 14 of 20 (3,205 Views)

★★ Guide

oh it sounds so adorable already :3

Message 15 of 20 (3,168 Views)

★★ Guide

If they would ever have any kind of relationship it would he a father daughter thing. Like Joel and Ellie from the last of us.

Also one YouTube had the following theory and I really like it, caustic for sure respect and admire wattson and her father, in one of the loading screens wattson stated that he came with other legends to consult her after her father's death and invite to the games, and she called them family. So the theory is thay through admiration we might see wattson tune down caustic's craziness or he might drag her into his deathly world.

Message 16 of 20 (3,132 Views)

★★ Pro
@Zeues-1992 Ah yes, Wattson the evil Demon who acts innocent...
Message 17 of 20 (3,126 Views)

Community Manager

This is a weird thread. 

@Koochi-Q You can see their ages on their profiles: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/about/characters

@Extremejinks That was funny, but it edges past some of the rules here so there was some tactical censorship. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 20 (3,109 Views)

★★ Guide

Caustic was present at her fathers funeral

Message 19 of 20 (3,102 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David At least my Blodhundur’s age is unknown! :D
Message 20 of 20 (3,097 Views)