Re: Catering to the casuals far too much

by Flashshark1980

Original Post

★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa Exactly right. If I could give you more XP for that, I would. It's far too RNG dependant, so how can determine true skill in a game where the first half is luck-based?
Message 11 of 27 (502 Views)

★ Guide
@NitromethaneAP Yes, agree
Message 12 of 27 (487 Views)

★ Guide
@DarthValtrex Nice work. Yeah, I think that's been one of ther most popular problems
Message 13 of 27 (484 Views)

★★ Pro
@TomatoGun97 The devs (Drew McCoy) stated they weren't looking at apex being an Esports back in season 1. I don't think that has changed.
Message 14 of 27 (478 Views)

@TomatoGun97 That and the broken audio is another big one. Nothing like someone silently sneaking up on you.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 27 (475 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm not sure if you're talking about how they give damage reduction to the fat heros and extra damage to the best ability heros, but that what i hate. See fat gibs everywhere running around with PKs, just stop EA / Respawn, just stop.

Everyone should take the same amount of damage no matter the hero. Also matchmaking should be based on the last 10 games of K/D or something. I hate getting mixed with people who want to loot all day or that person that quits because i like to fight. I respect people for wanting to play the game how they wish, but doesn't mean i need to do the same.

A sidenote, people should have a timer in the botton right of their screen. This timer starts counting up tell you get into a fight. If the timer hits 2 mins without combat, you explode.

Message 16 of 27 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Popa2caps wrote:

A sidenote, people should have a timer in the botton right of their screen. This timer starts counting up tell you get into a fight. If the timer hits 2 mins without combat, you explode.

LOLZ this would be epic. If your teammate is in a fight and you do nothing for 1 minute, you die! ;D would help ranked a-LOT. 

Message 17 of 27 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@Popa2caps wrote:

LOLZ this would be epic. If your teammate is in a fight and you do nothing for 1 minute, you die! ;D would help ranked a-LOT. 

I don't think Popa means that the timer counts if you do not help your teammates.
It starts counting directly when you land from your drop...

So Popa wants fast action and for sure is a leader that drops into crowded hot areas.
I always had bad experience with this playstyle and have no problem evading fights and keep looting for 10 minutes without a shot fired.
My goal is to reach the endfight with a 3 man squad!

If I want lot of instant action and without the thrill to survive, I play Battlefield...

Message 18 of 27 (387 Views)

★ Guide
@CrazyPlays54 Shame, really. If they fixed some problems, I'm sure it could get there
Message 19 of 27 (378 Views)

★ Guide
@DarthValtrex Yeah, gotta love it
Message 20 of 27 (377 Views)