Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

by Eligor1978

Original Post

★ Pro

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

Response: It's going to snap if you stretch it any further. There is no way you can speak for everyone. Yup! one giant game of Pong. Could you imagine Pong with only one paddle?

I can it's called Anthem. 

Ping would like to have a word with you. Nerd

Message 21 of 26 (180 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Daethena wrote:

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

Response: It's going to snap if you stretch it any further. There is no way you can speak for everyone. Yup! one giant game of Pong. Could you imagine Pong with only one paddle?

I can it's called Anthem. 

Ping would like to have a word with you. Nerd

Which ping? Pong with missiles Ping? My Aunts, Cousins, Brothers, Nephews, Husbands, Son Ping? Or one of the many others? Nerd

Message 22 of 26 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Every effort was made in the livestream not to spoil the Cataclysm for players and now people are behaving as if they have played it.

They haven't.

They also haven't played the advertised Anthem

Message 23 of 26 (120 Views)

[ Edited ]

@NoInstall wrote:

I saw the trailers and live streams released over a two year period pre-launch, which were increasingly a good and accurate representation of the game. The E3 2017 trailer was generally accurate, though some aspects didn't make the final game.

Relying on the oldest trailer most likely to change and ignoring everything else since including further trailers, multiple live streams and a Public Demo seems a mighty foolish way to assess whether one might like game. I'd say it is cherry-picking the oldest example simply to justify false outrage.

By all means, make the point if it's your sincere view, but I'm struggling to see any rational justification for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 24 of 26 (110 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@NoInstall wrote:

I saw the trailers and live streams released over a two year period pre-launch, which were increasingly a good and accurate representation of the game. The E3 2017 trailer was generally accurate, though some aspects didn't make the final game.

Relying on the oldest trailer most likely to change and ignoring everything else since including further trailers, multiple live streams and a Public Demo seems a mighty foolish way to assess whether one might like game. I'd say it is cherry-picking the oldest example simply to justify false outrage.

By all means, make the point if it's your sincere view, but I'm struggling to see any rational justification for it.

Do you think I didn't see those same trailers??

I saw a Javelin "WALK" out of Fort Tarsis and I'm so happy I can do that!

I saw a heard of animals running across the path of a Javelin in flight and what we got was animals standing around that if you watched them long enough would simply despawn, or your in flight and stop to farm a resource node and animals spawn in front of you ... yep that's totally the same as any of the trailers and shows how wonderful this living world is Thinking

Where is changing guns while your out in the field? Oh that's right you can't so that's totally the same as the trailer.

The Strider actually walking around in the game world ... yeah nah!

Want me to keep going? I can go and watch everything again and give an itemised list of differences if you like, no wait sorry, when I'm not playing games there are other things far more important then to pander to the whims of other.

Of course you cant see any justification what so ever because according to you everything was spick and span after the very first patch and anyone who says otherwise is a damn liar.

Do you seriously think everyone has had as wonderful a time with this sack of rubbish as you have? You must do

Maybe Anthem 2.0 will be everything you think this is

Message 25 of 26 (100 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
One thing is to be deaf ( to refuse to listen), the other is to be totally blind (to not see the lies/problems of the game).
Message 26 of 26 (97 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help