Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

by brodieburnett
Reply

Original Post

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★★★★★ Apprentice

Let's face it folks. There's nothing but a skeleton crew working in the game now. Even their PTS is just an excuse to buy time. They drag it out for another 3 months and then stop development completely. Then they can say you got your money's worth. What a sham this has turned out to be. Never again EA/Bioware!

Message 11 of 26 (342 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★★★★★ Guide

Listen when the cataclysm starts. I am going to dig a fire pit on the beach, set up a Volleyball Net, and bring my 4x4 truck bed, full of beer and mixers. All you have to do is show up with your sunscreen. BEACH PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 26 (762 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★★★★ Guide

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

Listen when the cataclysm starts. I am going to dig a fire pit on the beach, set up a Volleyball Net, and bring my 4x4 truck bed, full of beer and mixers. All you have to do is show up with your sunscreen. BEACH PARTY!!!!!!!!!


Best content update the game has seen since launch.

Message 13 of 26 (322 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video


@MaireDevylin wrote:

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously???

 

The point is they advertised a world-ending storm with trees and debris flying around, lightening that lit up the ground, fires and damage and all we got is a mild summer shower in comparison. The weather effects in the game now are more severe than what they showed in the live stream. 


Yes, seriously.

 

I'd like to experience the new story missions and the Cataclysm by playing it before pre-judging it on the basis of 10 minutes flying around a random part of the map. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 14 of 26 (286 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@MaireDevylin wrote:

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously???

 

The point is they advertised a world-ending storm with trees and debris flying around, lightening that lit up the ground, fires and damage and all we got is a mild summer shower in comparison. The weather effects in the game now are more severe than what they showed in the live stream. 


Yes, seriously.

 

I'd like to experience the new story missions and the Cataclysm by playing it before pre-judging it on the basis of 10 minutes flying around a random part of the map. Standard smile


You will just have to wait like the rest of us. 

 

dusted.jpg

Message 15 of 26 (278 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK  The point is to show how bad they lied to their consumers about their product. But I, and certainly others, have told you this before but you don’t listen so I’m not gonna open that can of worms again. Anyway, if it’s pre-judging that you’re worried about, they’re opening a PTS for PC. Sooo they actually will play it before it comes out and you can bet your bottom dollar that they’ll voice some feedback, complaints, issues, bugs, glitches etc Wink

Message 16 of 26 (266 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

[Removed - CM]

Message 17 of 26 (194 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★ Apprentice
And to MaireDevylin, i deleted the game after watching that stream because theres no point anymore if the cataclysm is diarrhoea and wont add anything to this lifeless husk of a game.
Message 18 of 26 (185 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★★★ Guide

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK  The point is to show how bad they lied to their consumers about their product. But I, and certainly others, have told you this before but you don’t listen so I’m not gonna open that can of worms again. Anyway, if it’s pre-judging that you’re worried about, they’re opening a PTS for PC. Sooo they actually will play it before it comes out and you can bet your bottom dollar that they’ll voice some feedback, complaints, issues, bugs, glitches etc Wink


I don't believe it's a case of he's refusing to listen. People have different opinions, likes, etc. Just because he doesn't see it your way, doesn't mean he's not listening. Seriously, you want the right to rant, why don't you give the right for people to like the game without cutting them down? I see this all the time: someone likes the game and gets jumped on for being stupid, white knight, etc. 

 

Honestly, when you accuse someone of not listening, the same could be said for you. You are refusing to actually listen to what he has to say, and shoot it down, just because you are mad at EA/Bioware. I'm not saying I feel that, I'm just pointing out that there can be multiple opinions and they can both be right.

 

Everyone who likes the game has acknowledged there were massive faults at launch, that things are still needed. At this point, it's just turning into a tennis match back and forth. 

Message 19 of 26 (117 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Comparision Video

★★★★★ Guide

@ChristienW wrote:

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK  The point is to show how bad they lied to their consumers about their product. But I, and certainly others, have told you this before but you don’t listen so I’m not gonna open that can of worms again. Anyway, if it’s pre-judging that you’re worried about, they’re opening a PTS for PC. Sooo they actually will play it before it comes out and you can bet your bottom dollar that they’ll voice some feedback, complaints, issues, bugs, glitches etc Wink


I don't believe it's a case of he's refusing to listen. People have different opinions, likes, etc. Just because he doesn't see it your way, doesn't mean he's not listening. Seriously, you want the right to rant, why don't you give the right for people to like the game without cutting them down? I see this all the time: someone likes the game and gets jumped on for being stupid, white knight, etc. 

 

Response: That is actually a two way street round here. I saw a white knight over yonder jump on a guy cracking a joke.

 

Honestly, when you accuse someone of not listening, the same could be said for you. You are refusing to actually listen to what he has to say, and shoot it down, just because you are mad at EA/Bioware. I'm not saying I feel that, I'm just pointing out that there can be multiple opinions and they can both be right.

 

Everyone who likes the game has acknowledged there were massive faults at launch, that things are still needed. At this point, it's just turning into a tennis match back and forth. 

 

Response: It's going to snap if you stretch it any further. There is no way you can speak for everyone. Yup! one giant game of Pong. Could you imagine Pong with only one paddle?

I can it's called Anthem. 


 

Message 20 of 26 (105 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help