Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cataclysm Challenge: August 4th

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Cataclysm Challenge: August 4th

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Greetings Freelancers,

Beginning at noon UTC Aug 4th, players will notice a new mystery challenge in their Cortex. Upon completion of the challenge players will be rewarded with all 4 of the Grabbit helmet customizations should you not already have them.

Stronger together. 

Aljo.png
Message 1 of 5 (606 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Challenge: August 4th

★★★ Pro

I also see an additional Celebration of the Freelancer challenge which has increased rewards.  Cool.  Thank-you.

Message 2 of 5 (562 Views)

★★ Guide

It's cool and all that people can get this one cosmetic item again but I want to say that I find it a little weird this is being promoted when EoR reality is in the game with a limited number of events and the time runes still don't work.

Message 3 of 5 (500 Views)

Champion
@agentCGBSpender Are you assuming that turning on the challenge takes the same amount of time as finding and fixing the time runs bug? I'd guess that enabling the challenge was much simpler to accomplish. Leaving EoR as 3 events is probably just trying to keep the time commitment similar to the seasonal strongholds.

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I think everyone can agree that EoR with only 3 events and time runes not working is not a great experience. Encouraging people to play the game mode like that for one cosmetic item just seems really inadequate to promote an event.

I think people need to stop comparing EoR to seasonal strongholds. It's really and entirely different thing. EoR came before seasonal strongholds and then for Icetide they essentially gave an easier game mode with more crystals as a "present". Christmas is only supposed to come once a year.

Message 5 of 5 (368 Views)
Twitter Stream