Casual Outfits - What would you like to have?

by TECHound

Original Post

Casual Outfits - What would you like to have?

★★★★★ Guide

Okay so BW made a blunder with the new casual outfit, it looks cool from what I have seen, but it doesn't fit the game in any way whatsoever... Raised eyebrow

So seeing as it apparently is a bit hard for them to figure out what to give us, lets help them out Wink

Honestly I think there are a lot of really cool outfits already in the game, primarily worn by NPCs and I don't get why we can't have some of those Wondering

If you were to nominate an outfit already in the game that you would like as a casual, which would you pick? Standard smile

---------------------

Personally I would love to nominate:

1. Ryder's under armor (but without gloves)

2. Initiative fatigues as seen on Cora and Liam when they are hanging on the Tempest, apparently they are standard issue for most Hyperion crew but they forgot to issue it to Ryder Oops

Message 1 of 40 (1,043 Views)

Re: Casual Outfits - What would you like to have?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The one we got without the headphones.

Id also like to see a tank top like the N7 modded one that was going around for the original trilogy. (AI obviously not N7)

Plain slacks without the belt / sash bit

Also some denim jeans.

Message 2 of 40 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Pro

captain dunn's jacket

fatigues and a t-shirt, and perhaps a version with a pathfinder or tempest cap

Message 3 of 40 (1,028 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would like to see 2 under armors

maybe have leather jacket on top under armor

You see great of npc wearing this 2 different under armors so why can't our character

Message 4 of 40 (1,027 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Well, I'm an amateur bodybuilder so I sort of expect a protagonist to be a bit ... robust and fit and muscled a bit more when they happen to try a sleevless or tank top on them. Scott is too scrawny:

https://images.eurogamer.net/2017/articles/1/8/8/9/9/6/3/148950768716.jpg/EG11/thumbnail/640x359/

He looks physically vulnerable (not to mention their posture, hunched, tense shoulders, head forward, what the hell; even bandy-legged deformed aliens have better posture). Players, such as myself (I'm not speaking ALL players, for Godsake), sometimes want their protagonist sort of reflect ourselves, of course, just like everyone else. Then I got this feeling of fragility aura about Scott which I didn't get much from Shepard, even Shepard only being an average model in ME3 setting, but Shepard felt more threatening somehow.

Then they give scrawny Scott a sleevless clothing, it really ... amplifies the Scrawny Effect. So, no, didn't like the attire for Scott. For Sarah it's ok, but I don't play with her.

As for what I would want to have ... hm, casual outfit, suit mafia, cheerleader, 1930's dress, farmer, tango dancers. Many things would appease me at this stage. Even clowns, because we surely can make clowns in the current character creator.

Message 5 of 40 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Shep was more threatening because they stormed to wherever they were going. I could practically hear the footstomping.

Clown outfit would be seriously funny.

Something that looked like a scout, hiking, climbing, or an outdoorsy outfit would be nice. I thought they were scouts/explorers.

And then, just because, bib-overalls. Sara's could be cutoffs. Party hat

Message 6 of 40 (997 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yeah, that too, hohoho, but he did look more threatening and imposing. And he wasn't even that bulky either, but he had some posture about him, you see.

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/208/images/175-3-1390855585.png

Message 7 of 40 (987 Views)

★ Pro

So I'm thinking cat suit...

Is that allowed?

Message 8 of 40 (979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@PandaTar wrote:

Yeah, that too, hohoho, but he did look more threatening and imposing. And he wasn't even that bulky either, but he had some posture about him, you see.

How are you going to singlehandedly save the galaxy with bad posture? You can't slouch off to defeat Reapers.

Kett? You don't even have to straighten up in your chair if you don't want to. You can hover, or crab walk... actually, crab walking seems to work pretty good for me.

Message 9 of 40 (969 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jpcerutti1

Yeah, somehow people made sense of bad posture in MEA. Perhaps that's why so many are so ugly? Blood vessels exploding all over deforming them? Body screaming for oxygen and all SAM worries about is our e-mail inbox. :eahigh_file:

Message 10 of 40 (958 Views)