Re: PC Story restart

by CPeel3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career reset nfs heat

★★ Novice

how do i restart my nfs heat career or delete any saved data so that i can start fresh ? in PC

Message 1 of 12 (105,777 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Career reset nfs heat

★ Apprentice

Go to this folder : This pc > Documents > Need For Speed Heat > SaveGame > savegame, and delete the file in there.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (105,671 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Go to this folder : This pc > Documents > Need For Speed Heat > SaveGame > savegame, and delete the file in there.

Message 2 of 12 (105,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks bro, u r a legend

Message 3 of 12 (105,569 Views)

how reset the nfs heat campaign on pc?

★★★ Newbie

I need help please!

Message 4 of 12 (105,549 Views)

PC Story restart

★★ Novice

So was just wondering if anyone knows how to restart the story mode?

Message 5 of 12 (105,417 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@xL30NH4RDTx 
@ItzGhostHunter9  

If you are on PC, take the steps shown above, make sure to navigate to the Documents folder not the Program File folder. See screenshot below. Also, make sure you also switch off : "Sync Save Date in Cloud" in your Origin, otherwise it will reload that save. Alternatively you could rename it so you could change it back later on if you decide to continue with that save. 

While I don't own a Playstation and can't test it, there you should go settings, storage, data and delete data from nfs. That seemed to be the way to do that in older versions of NFS and works in a similar way for the Xbox. 

Message 6 of 12 (105,367 Views)

★ Novice
@19NLX78 I suspect the same method as NFS Payback would apply.

Go to System Settings, Storage, Saves, NFS... and delete story or game progress. I can't verify this as I don't have the game for PS4 but this is what I did for Payback.
Message 7 of 12 (104,992 Views)

★★ Novice
[edit: email address removed]
Message 8 of 12 (95,454 Views)

★★ Expert

@19NLX78 

Correct and good advice!

Thanks for helping the community! 

Message 9 of 12 (95,263 Views)

reset career in nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

can i reset career in NFS Heat like NFS 2015.If it can,it would be awesome to play again the career without being reseting car,wrap,upgrade etc.its the best to see our character on cutscene of NFS.Also it would be the best if the caharacter customization would be more things added such like hair,new character clothe etc

Message 10 of 12 (94,444 Views)