Re: Career Mode Real Managers

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@EA_rephii Thats great man, but i think we should be able too customize our manager either we are using a real life or if we create our self and use he\she. You guys could have the perfect Fifa game ifyou just took allour best ideas and implented them.
Message 11 of 14 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I would like for three things to be added here:

1. When a manager is fired in real life, he shouldn't be removed from the game. There should be a "free agents manager pool", from where you could assign Pochettino, Tuchel and others, who are currently out of jobs. When approaching career mode realistically, these are also the most realistic options for a new manager, obviously, since they are already out of their jobs. It's quite frankly frustrating that you can have this storyline in your head, but then the manager gets fired IRL, and he just disappears from the game.

2. I would like a larger pool of scanned managers to choose from, also from lower leagues. There is Klose, Sahin, Conceicao and a few more, but otherwise it's just premier league and la liga managers, and they would scarcely be interested in a road to glory campaign somewhere. There are plenty of managers, who have previously had a scan in the game, as players, and perhaps EA could find these old scans and bring them in?

3. When you select a real manager to your new save, why not let us be able to select an ageing player as well? I know we can just start a player career with for instance Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and then we can just retire him, and then we can just HOPE for him to be assigned in the desired club. It would be easier though, if we could just choose him for the manager job in the first place.

Message 12 of 14 (63 Views)

★ Apprentice
@mickey921 Be good if there was more outfits to use for the managers too
Message 13 of 14 (60 Views)

★ Apprentice
@BVBgamer88 Completely agree if they listened to us they would have an epic game on there hands
Message 14 of 14 (59 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help