Re: Career Mode Real Managers

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career Mode Real Managers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

126FF65C-584E-48DF-A3F6-3076F4F80CE6.pngThis would be awesome in career mode and most of these managers are already in the database.

Message 1 of 14 (1,321 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @mickey921,

I guess you waited for the news yesterday, but I am posting for interested people the Deep Dive Pitch Notes for Career mode: 

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/pitch-notes-fifa-23-career-deep-dive

PLAY AS A REAL MANAGER

We’ve seen feedback from players wanting to play as some of their favorite managers, and we’re happy to say FIFA 23 enables you to play as one of the 350+ authentic football managers, of which 30+ have star heads, in Career Mode. 

Upon selecting the manager of your choice, you can customize their outfit and decide on the club they’ll be in charge of. You have the option of continuing to build a legacy at an authentic manager’s current club, pick a different club to start at, or even create a new club for the manager to lead to glory.

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (1,153 Views)

All Replies

Re: Career mode we need this

★★★ Pro

Hope the rumours about this is true but hopefully it’s not only the elite managers and there’s a wide variety of lower league managers too.

Message 2 of 14 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Pro
@mickey921 Personally i prefer beeing my self in Manager mode, would rather have the option too create legit version of myself. Like we can with player creation, but yeah as a option it would be cool too choose a real life manager.
Message 3 of 14 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Pro

@BVBgamer88  Yeah I like to create myself too. But the option will be different so will try it.  it’s just curious how it will work say I pick Gerrard  as a manager will he still be at villa I hope not I hope they recognise that so there isn’t duplicate people in the game.

Message 4 of 14 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Over 350 authentic managers you can choose from with 30 of them having face scans.😊 

Message 5 of 14 (1,173 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @mickey921,

I guess you waited for the news yesterday, but I am posting for interested people the Deep Dive Pitch Notes for Career mode: 

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/pitch-notes-fifa-23-career-deep-dive

PLAY AS A REAL MANAGER

We’ve seen feedback from players wanting to play as some of their favorite managers, and we’re happy to say FIFA 23 enables you to play as one of the 350+ authentic football managers, of which 30+ have star heads, in Career Mode. 

Upon selecting the manager of your choice, you can customize their outfit and decide on the club they’ll be in charge of. You have the option of continuing to build a legacy at an authentic manager’s current club, pick a different club to start at, or even create a new club for the manager to lead to glory.

Message 6 of 14 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EA_rephii  No worries yeah I caught this news yesterday. I’m so looking forward to starting a few story lines using this feature so thanks again.

Message 7 of 14 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do we know if the 350+ authentic managers will all have their own playing styles, formations, tactics etc as in real life? 

Message 8 of 14 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EA_rephii  Could we maybe get a list of the available managers in game if that is possible. 

Message 9 of 14 (1,072 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @mickey921,

sorry, at the moment I don't have a list of all available managers. Once I might get one that can be published, I will let you know.

-rephii

Message 10 of 14 (1,068 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help