Car Count

by MXRACER1988

Original Post

Car Count

★★★★ Apprentice

How many cars do you have complete (Not maxed is ok, just complete enough to race) ? I have 43. Just got the Huayra built.

Message 1 of 7 (896 Views)

Re: Car Count

★★★★ Guide

got 75 cars, the 2 showing as unbuilt are the special edition cars from this update, got all street/classic sports/muscle/sports (except new alfa from last update) maxed out and got 24 cars maxed out for tuning, so far i have every car released

Message 2 of 7 (883 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Must have been playing longer than me. 45 to date, just got the charger rt and the evo built. I'm liking this update so far. Before this update, it didn't look good about building cars but now  some crate pulls are in the shop shop.  Ive been raving in real life up until the 18th of last month, where my season ended due to severe injury. 

Message 3 of 7 (876 Views)

This is mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (864 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How are you guys getting that mechanic level thing? It's not showing on my android.

Message 5 of 7 (856 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MXRACER1988 mechanic level only unlocks when you fully upgrade a sports/super/hyper car to enable tuning, i've been playing since the december after the game was released, i think @TheRealJony has been playing since day one

Message 6 of 7 (847 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If anyone is interested , I'm HardcoreMtracer on NFS no limits. But still spend more time trying to play online on one of my console NFS Games. Will gladly reiterate my live name if the community would reply. Seems any forum except for no limits is dead.

Message 7 of 7 (836 Views)